The "Alive" Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Random Poll Question: What's your favorite food? *Multiple Choice*

• Beef (Meat)

• Pork

• Chicken

• Fish

• Other

• Veggie (I'm sorry I can't think of the common ones right now)

• Ice cream (Sweets)

• Cake (Any)

• Cookies

• Other

• Oh and because I like it. CHEESE (Dairy)

• Milk

• Other

• Fruits (Yea. Any fruit <3)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
My day is going pretty alright. I'm just filled with snot. 🤧
My body was like end of summer officially? You get a cold!

I'd ask how you are but you already answered xD

Glad to read you're doing okay too!
Oh no! Ugh I hate catching a cold when it's summer... Get comfy in your blankies and drink some hot cocoa

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's just funny because WHO does that? Sick during summer time....this is when characters get called bakas in manga and anime.
Ah, I love hot cocoa...good suggestion!
Sigh... Getting sick in general is the worst :'( And yes hot cocoa is the best

Kattypanda

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shownu
MeiQi
XuanYi
Vivi
No one asked me but I am THAT person, so

I like to watch JennaMarbles on youtube. That or lots of kpop vine video compilations and some tiktok compilations. Doll customizations videos are super neat to watch if you're into that kind of thing! (I know some people may not be and that's fine!)

Comments on videos are ALWAYS funnier in my opinion @Forgotten Wonderland

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
No one asked me but I am THAT person, so

I like to watch JennaMarbles on youtube. That or lots of kpop vine video compilations and some tiktok compilations. Doll customizations videos are super neat to watch if you're into that kind of thing! (I know some people may not be and that's fine!)

Comments on videos are ALWAYS funnier in my opinion @Forgotten Wonderland
Oooh THAT person..... Kubz Scout? Oh and I watch Tik Tok compilations too! I've never seen doll customizations before but do you watch ASMR?

Kattypanda

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shownu
MeiQi
XuanYi
Vivi
Oooh THAT person..... Kubz Scout? Oh and I watch Tik Tok compilations too! I've never seen doll customizations before but do you watch ASMR?

Ooh? I've never heard of them but I'm really not a big youtube follower. Gamers are always funny to watch though xD
They are SUPER neat to watch. People make character dolls look SO much better than their official merchandise! They're just so cool.

I personally do not watch/listen to ASMR but my best friend does :) they're really a blessing for some people. They cover SO many scenarios.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ooh? I've never heard of them but I'm really not a big youtube follower. Gamers are always funny to watch though xD
They are SUPER neat to watch. People make character dolls look SO much better than their official merchandise! They're just so cool.

I personally do not watch/listen to ASMR but my best friend does :) they're really a blessing for some people. They cover SO many scenarios.
Ah, I see! ASMR is amazing <3 I do watch diy videos so I get what you mean with the dolls :)

Kattypanda

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shownu
MeiQi
XuanYi
Vivi
I agree 🥰 it's not my cup of tea but I get a glimpse at it whenever my bff send me videos. There are even kpop related asmr videos out there I think!

That just makes me think of JennaMarbles trying out the jeans chair diy....
DIY videos are neat but can be so misleading xD it's never that easy I tell you!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I agree 🥰 it's not my cup of tea but I get a glimpse at it whenever my bff send me videos. There are even kpop related asmr videos out there I think!

That just makes me think of JennaMarbles trying out the jeans chair diy....
DIY videos are neat but can be so misleading xD it's never that easy I tell you!
YES! (Oh my gosh my screen froze and I got so anxious)