THE ADVENTURER'S GUILD!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Yeah I've never played Genshin but I clicked on this because I thought it was Dungeons and Dragons related and I was like OMG I CAN FINALLY CAMPAIGN FOR THE FIRST TIME (sorry for caps I got excited) but oh well this still seems really cool! Can you save me a spot?

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Yeah I've never played Genshin but I clicked on this because I thought it was Dungeons and Dragons related and I was like OMG I CAN FINALLY CAMPAIGN FOR THE FIRST TIME (sorry for caps I got excited) but oh well this still seems really cool! Can you save me a spot?
om d&d TT<3))

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
DUDE I've never gotten the chance to campaign before and I went through the trouble of making a character and everything good grief I wanna do it so bad))

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Okay yep we're campaigning together. You should set up a thread to add people!))

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
yeah ofc!! just gimme the chara details u alr have and ill help u w a backstory if need be <3

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Name: Lee Minho
Birthdate: 10/25
Gender+Pronouns: Male, He/Him/They/Them
Vision: Hydro
Region: Inazuma
Weapon: Polearm
Faceclaim: Lee Know - Stray Kids
Backstory:
Minho was born on October 25th to a kind, middle class family of sailors. They were known for voyaging to faraway lands such as Natlan, Inazuma, and even Fontaine, along with ships like The Crux. His father was the captain of this ship, his mother the cartographer, and each of his four siblings did different, tedious jobs, but were no less important. Minho himself was in charge of helping his father sail, as well as fighting off any monsters such as slimes or mitachurls with his beloved and well used polearm. However, one day, the ship was caught in a terrible storm, and when the men of the ship went to check the surroundings, they encountered a Hydro Oceanid, which seemed to be attempting to throw the ship under the fierce waters with it's powerful illusions.
While fighting the powerful creature in an attempt to aid the crew, Minho was knocked unconscious by one of the illusions, a large crane. His polearm was knocked from his hand. He woke later to a ship sailing towards them, a woman with long hair and an eyepatch jumping down from the hull, lighting crackling around her claymore as she sliced the visions and the Oceanid in two. it was Beidou, captain of The Crux. She'd come to their rescue.
It was on that day, late at night, that Minho had a revelation. He wanted to be strong, powerful enough to save his family should another Oceanid ever attack his family. That night, he was visited by the Hydro Archon themselves, who brought with them a gift: a Hydro Vision.
After receiving his Vision, Minho worked hard to have nearly 100% elemental mastery, and was one of the best polearms in Inazuma. He was renowned throughout the land for his hard work.
Then, the vision hunt decree came. The Raiden shogun demanded their visions, inlaying them on the statue of a thousand-armed, hundred-eyed god.
Minho was furious. He refused to give his vision up, and was jailed for it. True to his spirit, though, he found a way to escape. He boarded The Crux, finding that his savior, Beidou, was still captain. She had a new second-hand man, a boy with white hair with a single red streak, who's name was revealed as Kaedehara Kazuha. The two became good friends quickly, bonding over the angst of losing friends and family to the vision hunt. They swore that they would never let the Raiden Shogun take away the thing that gave them some semblance of power in this odd world.
With help from Kazuha, he also became close with Beidou. He thanked her profoundly for rescuing his family and the ship that night, as well as partly being the reason he'd gotten a vision. The woman had simply taken a swig from the dandelion wine bottle in her hand and laughed heartily, giving him a clap on the back and shaking her head. She told him that it was simply a matter of time before he was given the vision. All she'd done was kick-start it. That was when Minho learned that she was a firm believer in destiny, and he became the same.
Ever since he became part of The Crux's crew, Minho was happier than ever, traveling to distant lands even his father had never been to, such as Snezhnaya and Sumeru. He hoped one day to travel to the dark seas, even Khaenri'ah, to discover why the gods no longer gifted their light to such nations.
On a trip to Mondstadt, he met the traveler and formed an alliance. He has been assisting them on their missions ever since. He was sure th young traveler would find their siblings. After all, it felt like destiny that the two were there at all.
Personality: Minho is your typical Scorpio. He is seen as a fierce, harsh person, and has the tendency to strike fear into people naturally with his stern face. However, he's actually a very caring person to those dear to him, and craves very close relationships.​

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Name: Lee Minho
Birthdate: 10/25
Gender+Pronouns: Male, He/Him/They/Them
Vision: Hydro
Region: Inazuma
Weapon: Polearm
Faceclaim: Lee Know - Stray Kids
View attachment 60442
Backstory:
Minho was born on October 25th to a kind, middle class family of sailors. They were known for voyaging to faraway lands such as Natlan, Inazuma, and even Fontaine, along with ships like The Crux. His father was the captain of this ship, his mother the cartographer, and each of his four siblings did different, tedious jobs, but were no less important. Minho himself was in charge of helping his father sail, as well as fighting off any monsters such as slimes or mitachurls with his beloved and well used polearm. However, one day, the ship was caught in a terrible storm, and when the men of the ship went to check the surroundings, they encountered a Hydro Oceanid, which seemed to be attempting to throw the ship under the fierce waters with it's powerful illusions.
While fighting the powerful creature in an attempt to aid the crew, Minho was knocked unconscious by one of the illusions, a large crane. His polearm was knocked from his hand. He woke later to a ship sailing towards them, a woman with long hair and an eyepatch jumping down from the hull, lighting crackling around her claymore as she sliced the visions and the Oceanid in two. it was Beidou, captain of The Crux. She'd come to their rescue.
It was on that day, late at night, that Minho had a revelation. He wanted to be strong, powerful enough to save his family should another Oceanid ever attack his family. That night, he was visited by the Hydro Archon themselves, who brought with them a gift: a Hydro Vision.
After receiving his Vision, Minho worked hard to have nearly 100% elemental mastery, and was one of the best polearms in Inazuma. He was renowned throughout the land for his hard work.
Then, the vision hunt decree came. The Raiden shogun demanded their visions, inlaying them on the statue of a thousand-armed, hundred-eyed god.
Minho was furious. He refused to give his vision up, and was jailed for it. True to his spirit, though, he found a way to escape. He boarded The Crux, finding that his savior, Beidou, was still captain. She had a new second-hand man, a boy with white hair with a single red streak, who's name was revealed as Kaedehara Kazuha. The two became good friends quickly, bonding over the angst of losing friends and family to the vision hunt. They swore that they would never let the Raiden Shogun take away the thing that gave them some semblance of power in this odd world.
With help from Kazuha, he also became close with Beidou. He thanked her profoundly for rescuing his family and the ship that night, as well as partly being the reason he'd gotten a vision. The woman had simply taken a swig from the dandelion wine bottle in her hand and laughed heartily, giving him a clap on the back and shaking her head. She told him that it was simply a matter of time before he was given the vision. All she'd done was kick-start it. That was when Minho learned that she was a firm believer in destiny, and he became the same.
Ever since he became part of The Crux's crew, Minho was happier than ever, traveling to distant lands even his father had never been to, such as Snezhnaya and Sumeru. He hoped one day to travel to the dark seas, even Khaenri'ah, to discover why the gods no longer gifted their light to such nations.
On a trip to Mondstadt, he met the traveler and formed an alliance. He has been assisting them on their missions ever since. He was sure th young traveler would find their siblings. After all, it felt like destiny that the two were there at all.
Personality: Minho is your typical Scorpio. He is seen as a fierce, harsh person, and has the tendency to strike fear into people naturally with his stern face. However, he's actually a very caring person to those dear to him, and craves very close relationships.​
the backstory.... :D

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Everyone else has deep complex stories and I’m here like “I’m a baddie. No more no less”

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Been playing Genshin for a week only so I stuck with the very limited part of the story I know

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
name: May
birthdate: 15th January
gender+pronouns: Female, She/Her
vision: Cryo
region: Mondstadt
weapon: Claymore
faceclaim: Ryujin, ITZY
backstory: Growing up as a single child, and with a father constantly travelling between Mondstadt and Liyue, May often found herself bored at home with no one except her mother (who abliged by stereotypical female roles in the home) to keep her company. At school she was deemed impolite and a troublemaker due to how she'd act up in order to have fun and to get attention from her parents, before finally her dad began taking her on his journeys to Liyue. While far more fun that her past routines, they were also far riskier, coming across slimes and hillichurls etc on her quests. These journeys were what prompted her to take interest in either becoming one of the Knights of Favonious or becoming an Adventurer
(Friends: Jean, Barbara, Amber, Keqing)
personality: While loving her mother dearly, she constantly strives to be seen as powerful and couragous rather than submitive, never backing down from a challenge. Though she's also quite calm and thoughtful, always trying to think about her next move
View attachment 60378
SHES FRIENDS W KEQING MY BELOVED OMG
MY ATHEIST CATGIRL BABY <3