Thai Entertainment [OFFICIAL THREAD]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Heard about this happening, but wasn't sure. In my opinion, 48 group really needs to slow down and focus and care for the groups that they already have. Most of them are just rehashing old 48 songs and not really doing much else.

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
Heard about this happening, but wasn't sure. In my opinion, 48 group really needs to slow down and focus and care for the groups that they already have. Most of them are just rehashing old 48 songs and not really doing much else.
Agreed. But its really nice seeing fresh new faces. They need to do something with the produce 48 girls because we miss them

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Agreed. But its really nice seeing fresh new faces. They need to do something with the produce 48 girls because we miss them
From what I see, out of all the international sister groups, they seem to really care for SGO - their debut single, costume, music video, choreography, advertising/promotion, etc., they went all out on and gave so much detail to (not that I'm complaining - I'm Vietnamese (though not born and raised in Vietnam) and really proud of them), just wish they'd have the same focus and care for the other sister groups too (both local and international) because they deserve it.

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
From what I see, out of all the international sister groups, they seem to really care for SGO - their debut single, costume, music video, choreography, advertising/promotion, etc., they went all out on and gave so much detail to (not that I'm complaining - I'm Vietnamese (though not born and raised in Vietnam) and really proud of them), just wish they'd have the same focus and care for the other sister groups too (both local and international) because they deserve it.
Yeah. Like i also feel like since theres so many girls, its easy to neglect some of them

LizzieCornZ__

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฎ~๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Third is awesome..idk why but im just hooked

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
almost five years after starting this thread, i am still a fan, what can i say. now i run the Tpop Wiki full time, feel free to take a look :)