Tell me your last kpop related dream

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

blessyoul

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hongbin
The8
New
Kim Woojin
I remember I once had a dream that I was in my backyard and Chan (Stray Kids) came out of my shed by busting the door down and running at me (i’m Still confused wtf)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I remember I once had a dream that I was in my backyard and Chan (Stray Kids) came out of my shed by busting the door down and running at me (i’m Still confused wtf)
At least you weren’t chased around an abandoned carnival with six crazy guys trying to kill you 😂

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
The most recent one was a few nights ago and starring Euijin from BIGFLO (also from UNB). It was rather soft? For some reason, I always end up talking in Korean but understanding and translating everything into English, which makes no sense, and if I dream with them it's as if we already knew each other and not as a fan/idol relationship.
In this one scenario, I was his friend waiting for him to finish his solo stage. Very cute, we hugged and all, and it was mainly that: hugs. And his smile. To die for.
I've had really weird dreams with other idols though... and I mean, like, REALLY weird ones.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
The most recent one was a few nights ago and starring Euijin from BIGFLO (also from UNB). It was rather soft? For some reason, I always end up talking in Korean but understanding and translating everything into English, which makes no sense, and if I dream with them it's as if we already knew each other and not as a fan/idol relationship.
In this one scenario, I was his friend waiting for him to finish his solo stage. Very cute, we hugged and all, and it was mainly that: hugs. And his smile. To die for.
I've had really weird dreams with other idols though... and I mean, like, REALLY weird ones.
I love Euijin!

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I once had a dream where i was at this shopping mall and Felix from stray kids was there! Then somehow there was this girl that i used to go to school with, called out Felix’s name and i was so confused.. 🤔 and then Felix suddenly disappeared completely out of nowhere... pretty weird :p
LMAOO