Team Spark {Official Thread}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Disclaimer: There isn’t much information about them anywhere, not even an unhelpful guide on YouTube, so I was finally able to track down a little bit of info on the C-Pop Amino, the only thing I couldn’t find were the birth years of the members, I found the birthdates, but the years are missing.

Rules:
Be respectful
No bashing/hate comments
Respect other members opinions
Enjoy!

Team Spark
Team Spark is a seven member Chinese boy group from ONE Entertainment. They debuted on October 10th, 2017 with the song “Love Trap”.

Fandom Name: Rainbows
Fandom Color: Grey

Members:

Ace
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist
Birthday: May 3rd
Blood Type: O
Height: 180 cm (5’10)
Weight: 70kg (154 lbs)

Lice
Position: Rapper, Dancer
Birthday: August 25th
Height: 182cm (5’11)
Weight: 74kg (163 lbs)

Cao Yuan
Position: Main Rapper
Birthday: January 22nd
Height: 183cm (6’0)
Weight: 68kg (149lbs)

Ryan
Position: Rapper
Birthday: February 9th
Blood Type: B
Height: 177cm (5’9)
Weight: 60kg (132 lbs)

Kylo
Position: Lead Vocalist
Birthday: February 5th
Height: 180cm (5’10)
Weight: 72kg (158 lbs)

Chenxi
Position: Visual, Dancer & Vocalist
Birthday: February 6th
Height: 183cm (6’0)
Weight: 73kg (160 lbs)

I also found out the boys have a variety show called Crazy Idol. Apparently it came out last March, so I’ll try to find episodes of it and post them here if anyone wants to watch(like me lol)

Like I said, I don’t know how accurate this information is, seeing as there was hardly anything I could find(even though they’ve been around for almost 2 years now), but one thing I do know is they are amazing and all of their songs I’ve listened to so far have all been bops.

MVs they have out as of now:
Love Trap(debut song)
Baby, Baby
No Way
Joker

1234 & Joker are their latest MVs, 3 months and 2 months ago, respectively. They really are amazing and hopefully they can continue a long, happy and successful career.

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Also if you know their birth years, that’d be great lol that was really the only thing I couldn’t find. I’m sad there isn’t much info about them, and they’ve been around for almost 2 years. They really are amazing and release bop after bop.
I dont their birth years sorry. I'm surprised their isnt much stuff about them. And yes they're songs are very good!!!