tarot readings anyone πŸ‘€

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
I wanna ask one more question if that's fine
What would the future be like ?
if you do communicate:

you got the world upright
the world is known to be one of, if not, the most positive card out of all 78 tarot cards
the world represent balance, harmony, success and a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment
and since the world is apart of the major arcana, these results will be long-lasting

the communication can lead to a better sense of mind, and like said above, you will feel accomplished for communicating

as for not communicating:
you got two cards, the first being nine of swords and the devil

nine of swords has the same effect as the ace of swords in the original reading. its active and apart of the element of air
in the upright position, it covers fear, anxiety, despair and potential nightmares

short term since its apart of the minor arcana, but pushing the communication to the side too much will make it long term, and give you the effect of the devil card

the devil in tarot is, well, probably one of the most negative cards you can get, i wont lie to you
in the upright position, it represents obsession, addiction, powerlessness and limitations

the addiction doesnt necessarily have to mean substance use, but you could become "addicted" so-to-speak with others judgement and opinions. you could become obsessed
it will make you feel as if you have no control over your life, and could lead to mental issues if it gets to this point

and like said before, experiment with what helps with you. maybe practice what you say with a friend or someone not involved, or write it out. whatever may help, its up to you

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
you got seven of pentacles upright
seven of pentacles is a card that represents effort, hard work, perseverance, and diligence. the pentacles suit represents the element of earth, which makes the cards about your reality and the world around you

as i said above, the card is basically telling you that you need to be diligent and hardworking in order to get through college and put in the effort, or else things wont go well.
on the positive side of that though, if you stick to what you want to do (even if you switch majors/classes) you will succeed and things will pay off in the long run for you

as for the friendship/relationship side of it, seven of pents could represent that your friendships can start off slow, but these friends could end up becoming long-term friends. effort will be needed though, and as long as both of you in the friendship put in said effort, things should go smoothly

the number 7 in numerology (which can be interpreted with tarot as well) is said to represent a quest/journey and is said to represent an opening. in the case of the seven of pents, the opening would be what you'll be around in college. lots of opportunities that you should be aware of and open to. be open to changes and dont sweat things too much (even tho its a lot easier said than done)
Things would be quite difficult, especially when making friends because I'm an introvert and struggle to strike up a conversation. Well, that doesn't mean that I should just sit and do nothing otherwise my uni life will suck and I will end up regretting those 4 years. So I'll do my best!
Thanks for this! <3

katlad

Kpop Amateur
Credits
if you do communicate:

you got the world upright
the world is known to be one of, if not, the most positive card out of all 78 tarot cards
the world represent balance, harmony, success and a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment
and since the world is apart of the major arcana, these results will be long-lasting

the communication can lead to a better sense of mind, and like said above, you will feel accomplished for communicating

as for not communicating:
you got two cards, the first being nine of swords and the devil

nine of swords has the same effect as the ace of swords in the original reading. its active and apart of the element of air
in the upright position, it covers fear, anxiety, despair and potential nightmares

short term since its apart of the minor arcana, but pushing the communication to the side too much will make it long term, and give you the effect of the devil card

the devil in tarot is, well, probably one of the most negative cards you can get, i wont lie to you
in the upright position, it represents obsession, addiction, powerlessness and limitations

the addiction doesnt necessarily have to mean substance use, but you could become "addicted" so-to-speak with others judgement and opinions. you could become obsessed
it will make you feel as if you have no control over your life, and could lead to mental issues if it gets to this point

and like said before, experiment with what helps with you. maybe practice what you say with a friend or someone not involved, or write it out. whatever may help, its up to you
Sometimes, the devil card can also symbolize a specific person who is just trouble. I had one of those people in my life about a year ago.

There was this guy I worked with who was obsessed with me. No matter how much I tried to avoid him it was impossible since we were in the same building every day. Then he started bringing me flowers and chocolate and following me around everywhere. The worst part was I had a boyfriend at the time so it was totally unwanted.

Every time I did a tarot reading for myself, he kept showing up as the devil card. It was so accurate too because he was nothing but drama. Thankfully he quit back in August. As soon as he left, it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Those devil cards made total sense once he was gone!

If the devil is not anyone specific, then yes, it could represent addiction, obsession, or limitations like you say...

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hey ! ! XD < 3 ! ! Can I ask how my future'll turn out to be - and how successful I'll be in the coming days' ? XD < 3 ! !

CooperWalker

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Tarot readings can be such a powerful tool for self-reflection and guidance. I'm curious about your experiences with tarot and if you've encountered any particularly memorable or insightful readings. It's always fascinating to hear how the cards can provide valuable guidance and perspectives. If you have any interesting stories or insights you'd like to share about your tarot journey, I'd love to hear them.

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
Tarot readings can be such a powerful tool for self-reflection and guidance. I'm curious about your experiences with tarot and if you've encountered any particularly memorable or insightful readings. It's always fascinating to hear how the cards can provide valuable guidance and perspectives. If you have any interesting stories or insights you'd like to share about your tarot journey, I'd love to hear them.
i've always been into divination but it really spiked in 2022. ive been studying since then but i cant recall any readings that really stand out amongst the rest. insights is to let your gut take the wheel, especially if multiple cards fall out. or if you get a nagging feeling about a certain card, it may be the one you're looking for

i talk to my deities through tarot a lot and they usually tell me what cards they want associated with them. i also learn divination as a devotional act to hermes as im very close with him and its one of his domains : )

CooperWalker

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Additionally, I'd recommend checking out https://moretarot.com/tarot-spreads. It is a valuable resource for those interested in exploring tarot further.