tarot readings anyone 👀

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
hello! i do tarot readings and kinda got inspo from another user on here so if anyone would like a basic one card reading, then say something that you would like guidance/an answer to! (the cards are definitely nature>nurture just a heads up)

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
Hmmmm, sounds interesting! Will i pass math this year 🤔
you got justice upright
justice is the 11th card in the major arcana. it represents truth, accountability, honesty, integrity, and is a neutral card, as justice in itself is neutral in nature

with the justice card, you passing your math class is all up to you and your actions. keep up with your work and you will pass ;)

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
you got justice upright
justice is the 11th card in the major arcana. it represents truth, accountability, honesty, integrity, and is a neutral card, as justice in itself is neutral in nature

with the justice card, you passing your math class is all up to you and your actions. keep up with your work and you will pass ;)
lets hope i get the work this year 😭

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
I wanna try too! Let's see...How will my university life turn out to be?
you got seven of pentacles upright
seven of pentacles is a card that represents effort, hard work, perseverance, and diligence. the pentacles suit represents the element of earth, which makes the cards about your reality and the world around you

as i said above, the card is basically telling you that you need to be diligent and hardworking in order to get through college and put in the effort, or else things wont go well.
on the positive side of that though, if you stick to what you want to do (even if you switch majors/classes) you will succeed and things will pay off in the long run for you

as for the friendship/relationship side of it, seven of pents could represent that your friendships can start off slow, but these friends could end up becoming long-term friends. effort will be needed though, and as long as both of you in the friendship put in said effort, things should go smoothly

the number 7 in numerology (which can be interpreted with tarot as well) is said to represent a quest/journey and is said to represent an opening. in the case of the seven of pents, the opening would be what you'll be around in college. lots of opportunities that you should be aware of and open to. be open to changes and dont sweat things too much (even tho its a lot easier said than done)

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I wanna try too
How will this year be for me ?

Sel1na

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Will I have good grades this year?
( I want to try this too)

simply_moa

woozi | left kpf.
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
I wanna try this lol!!!
Will I pass my virtual Math 1 class?? (The class + the end of course exam)

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
I wanna try too
you got seven of wands reversed
seven of wands in the reversed position represents a lack of confidence, overwhelming feelings and/or surroundings, and giving up.
the suit of wands represents the element of fire, and in tarot, the element of fire is active, which means that it is directly affecting yourself and your environment. the element of fire as an active element means that it effects your will-power, passion, ambitions and inspiration

the surroundings mentioned above could be the people around you. the seven of wands says that you have a lack of confidence when it comes to other people. a fear of judgement and criticism is being hinted at. people are questioning your own judgement on the world, which is making you overwhelmed and potentially defensive

hinting at the card, you are probably backing away from confrontation and communication due to this that fear you have. something that could help with this fear is to keep in mind why you have these judgements on the world. why do you have those opinions, beliefs, etc. keep this in mind, and it could potentially help you keep a more level head

the card hit home for me too, and two little birdies (two of the deities that im devoted to) said to draw another card to see what else could be in store, so your second card is the ace of swords upright
ace of swords in the upright position represents clarity, breakthroughs, concentration, force, focus and truth.
the suit of swords represents the element of air, which is also an active element in tarot. the element of air as an active element represents logic, communication and ideas

with the ace of swords, a breakthrough can be implemented with communication and your own ideas. keep thinking of ideas and experiment to see what is right for you, so that you can help with the communication barrier(s) and your fear of being judged for your beliefs and ideas

if you speak your truth and use force (not necessarily in an aggressive way, but by using assertiveness), you will be able to get a breakthrough

though, its best to know that some people are not gonna like what you say and do, and that is okay. not everyone is going to enjoy what you do, nor will they agree with you. remember your reasons for your doing, and keep doing whatever it is you want to do

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
Will I have good grades this year?
( I want to try this too)
well, your grades have to do with yourself and the type of teacher you have (to be realistic), but some tips can be in the card of seven of pentacles, which is your card, alike izyun's drawing. your grades have to do with things that cant really be explained solely through tarot : , )

but, as long as you put in effort in your work and stay on task, you are sure to get good grades : )

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
omg this is so cool i wanna try
how will my school year be?
you got the chariot upright
in the upright position, the chariot represents success, ambition, willpower, control and self-discipline
the chariot is linked to the zodiac sign cancer. this doesnt necessarily mean that you are a cancer, but it mainly represents the element of water, since cancer is a water sign.
in tarot readings, the element of water is a passive element, which means that it is adaptive, indirect, focused inward and reactive.
the major arcana is long term, which means that your school year is going to have a significant impact on your life. and, knowing the chariot card, it is going to be very much in your favor!!

keeping yourself disciplined and controlled will help you succeed in school, both grade and relationship wise. the inner focus and inward nature of the element of water in tarot means that these will end up having to do with how you interact with school and those around you. but, the chariot is a very. very!!!! very. good and positive card. you should do just fine : ) just keep up with yourself and your work

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
I wanna try too
should've mentioned this too mb but the minor arcana is short term, so these feelings and fears shouldnt be long lasting as long as you keep up with the communication, not communicating and standing your ground will make the feelings turn into long term feelings

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
you got seven of wands reversed
seven of wands in the reversed position represents a lack of confidence, overwhelming feelings and/or surroundings, and giving up.
the suit of wands represents the element of fire, and in tarot, the element of fire is active, which means that it is directly affecting yourself and your environment. the element of fire as an active element means that it effects your will-power, passion, ambitions and inspiration

the surroundings mentioned above could be the people around you. the seven of wands says that you have a lack of confidence when it comes to other people. a fear of judgement and criticism is being hinted at. people are questioning your own judgement on the world, which is making you overwhelmed and potentially defensive

hinting at the card, you are probably backing away from confrontation and communication due to this that fear you have. something that could help with this fear is to keep in mind why you have these judgements on the world. why do you have those opinions, beliefs, etc. keep this in mind, and it could potentially help you keep a more level head

the card hit home for me too, and two little birdies (two of the deities that im devoted to) said to draw another card to see what else could be in store, so your second card is the ace of swords upright
ace of swords in the upright position represents clarity, breakthroughs, concentration, force, focus and truth.
the suit of swords represents the element of air, which is also an active element in tarot. the element of air as an active element represents logic, communication and ideas

with the ace of swords, a breakthrough can be implemented with communication and your own ideas. keep thinking of ideas and experiment to see what is right for you, so that you can help with the communication barrier(s) and your fear of being judged for your beliefs and ideas

if you speak your truth and use force (not necessarily in an aggressive way, but by using assertiveness), you will be able to get a breakthrough

though, its best to know that some people are not gonna like what you say and do, and that is okay. not everyone is going to enjoy what you do, nor will they agree with you. remember your reasons for your doing, and keep doing whatever it is you want to do
should've mentioned this too mb but the minor arcana is short term, so these feelings and fears shouldnt be long lasting as long as you keep up with the communication, not communicating and standing your ground will make the feelings turn into long term feelings
This is actually so true like right now I'm going through the phase where nobody is understanding my point of view which results in me lacking confidence
Thanks !!

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I wanna ask one more question if that's fine
What would the future be like ?