GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hailz_Multifan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Just curious what is everyone's views on superm ? I myself can't wait as I support all groups the members are from ! And three of them are my bias from them said groups! This is just my opinion I know others will have other views on it ! I'm especially looking forward to see how taemin is as a leader he has always been used to be being the makne , and not persay having to make decisions! Part from his solo stuff!
Like I said this is my opinion so no arguing please !

Attachments

• 20190906_131210.jpg
    20190906_131210.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 0

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
there was another thread where i wrote a long ass response about superm when it was just announced that basically boils down to me not understanding why they didn't just debut another nct subunit but hey such is life.

now that i've seen some of the teasers i'm really interested because they're just my style. interested to see what they'll sound like.

is it confirmed that taemin is the leader?

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
i don't /hate/ it, but idk, i would like them more with their respective groups.

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
I was confused when I first heard about it, but now I'm supporting them and to be more spesific:
I'm trying to find money to buy the album!!! :LOL:😅😥

rynna

Kpop Fan
Credits
i see. i suspected it would be either baekhyun or taemin.
i feel like most people thought it would be taemin, bc his solo work makes him look mature and intimidating... while in reality, he's a spoiled brat 😂😂 when the rest of superm asked him about being the leader he literally refused right away lol

also, they were discussing this in an ig live, not a vlive - sorry for my mistake