Story of a Vampire

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
kim-ji-yeon.carrd.co
Credits
Kim‌ ‌Mi-sun‌ ‌is‌ ‌friends‌ ‌with‌ ‌many‌ ‌but‌ ‌they‌ ‌don’t‌ ‌know‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌vampire,‌ ‌there‌ ‌is‌ ‌one‌ ‌friend‌ ‌of‌ ‌hers‌ ‌that‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌closer‌ ‌to‌ ‌than‌ ‌others,‌ ‌His‌ ‌name‌ ‌is‌ ‌Jin‌ ‌Jin.‌ ‌They‌ ‌both‌ ‌grew‌ ‌
up‌ ‌together‌ ‌in‌ ‌‌Gwacheon,‌ ‌a‌ ‌city‌ ‌near‌ ‌Seoul.‌ ‌Mi-sun‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌year‌ ‌younger‌ ‌than‌ ‌Jin,‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌15‌ ‌years‌ ‌old‌ ‌well,‌ ‌not‌ ‌really,‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌actually‌ ‌like‌ ‌100‌ ‌years‌ ‌old‌ ‌but‌ ‌that‌ ‌isn’t‌ ‌important.‌ ‌Anyway,‌ ‌let‌ ‌us‌ ‌get‌ ‌on‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌story,‌ ‌shall‌ ‌we?‌ ‌
Jin Jin:
wp5779374.jpg

Jin
Jin_for_Dispatch_%22Boy_With_Luv%22_MV_behind_the_scene_shooting%2C_15_March_2019_01_%28cropped%29.jpg

Jennie
HERA BLACKPINK JENNIE CAMPAIGN 3.jpg

J-Hope
J-Hope_on_weverse.png

Mi-Sun:
What ever pic I find rn​

Website
kim-ji-yeon.carrd.co
Credits
MI-SUN POV
I woke up to the sudden sound of my phone blowing up with texts from my friends, comments from Instagram, and notifications for posts from people I follow. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone,
‘40 new messages’
‘Pink_Princess posted something’
‘Jen_jem and 30 others liked your post’
‘@Jen_Jem, @Pink_Princess, and 20 others commented on your post’
I open each one, one by one looking at them.
@The_one_sun
Pin on Fashion In Korea

@The_one_sun: How do I like my eggs? In cake! Thanks for the great Late Birthday party! @Pink_Princess
@Jen_Jem: You Gave her a party?! @Pink_Princess I see how it is 👀
@Pink_Princess: @Jen_Jem Look okay, I didn’t purposely do it, I was gonna ask, but- HEY YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA BE BUSY! @Jen_Jem: @Pink_Princess Well, yeah but still
@MimisunStan: So pretty!
@The_one_sun: @MimisunStan, thank you!<3
@MimisunStan: Ofcourse
Click To Load More Comments
I roll my eyes reading Jennie and Jin’s comments but I see one that makes me smile so I quickly respond “Thank you”
I then check the text Jennie sent me

8RK5BgE-e4lFSq6xYGtaYw2LGCWGOYqasV9ArsXiLqtGCvAuGVHESgjZL-tGlGEKqC2tGdIg9-VSxsvJbu_fYI-ovsbVtbracjUN-mYImVQXh_zhA0v-x7qvxDrGs_pA0J25ttRJ

And then Jin’s- “Oh god- he’s gonna start the weirdest conversation ever-” I said while clicking on his text
3PWJCNiXMinQisgzF8qKaQ_iaKozpf_uJfaYtU8dTMNyOeHcCNdLaLBjTvsheltCUQ3OvKcDMRQSmfWEL7PkXIXd7oQ6-FKWKJaAEFCkgH5uXLc0C3R0eodNLWc62JjauG525u-3

“Called it,” I said turning off my phone, heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine,
*TIME SKIP TO CLOSET*
What outfit? I thought holding up three different outfits
Image about girl in 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 by 𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐇 ˚✧⁎⁺˳✧༚
Pin on a t t i r e
✓60+ Beautiful Grunge Outfit Ideas Try Out Now! | Ulzzang fashion, Fashion  outfits, Pinterest fashion

“Hmmm, I’ll do the third one” I put on the Shorts, crop top, hoodie, and shoes when my mom yelled to me “KIM MI-SUN! HURRY UP!” I grabbed my bookbag, phone, and earbuds, “COMING MOM!” I yelled back while rushing down the stairs.​