GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cafelee

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Soobin
There is so many Kpop girl groups who can sing, but are underrated because their video views, likes, and album sales. For examples, Cherry Bullet, Saturday, Dreamcatcher, GWSN, Favorite, and plenty more. We can't just judge a group just base on what entertainment they represent and that is one thing I hate the most about being a kpop fan. There is a lot of kpop fans that only listen to certain girl groups because of what record label they are singed under, and, I think that is so unfair for the these young ladies who work hard to get where they are.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Cherry Bullet are queens! I normally don't go for that style of music but I can get behind them.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Miffy
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
This year theres been a lot of boy group debuts which is making me :( because im trying to listen to more girl groups and im running out. I havent listened to Laboum, Lovelyz, and Favorite yet so i have to give those a listen.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
stan nature and dreamcatcher 🥳

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
I just don’t understand why no one like GWSN? underrated queens I’m telling u!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Don’t forget about my CLC queens
According to Sorn they having a full album comeback in 2020

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
This year theres been a lot of boy group debuts which is making me :( because im trying to listen to more girl groups and im running out. I havent listened to Laboum, Lovelyz, and Favorite yet so i have to give those a listen.
I've not listened to Lovelyz properly yet, but I really liked 'em on Queendom... and Kei's pretty hilarious... 😜

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I've not listened to Lovelyz properly yet, but I really liked 'em on Queendom... and Kei's pretty hilarious... 😜
I love lovelyz's music. Achoo is a bop
But i don't like their newer stuff because i miss their cute concept