Stays Project For Stray Kids

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Hi stays so some months ago i came up with an idea to create a little organization like thing. We do projects and I created a Instagram page for it we do the projects and then i get them and post it to our page and also tag the stay who did the project and stray kids. Its a small group of us on a WhatsApp group, and we are trying to get more stays or fans of stray kids to help us.

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
This is the message we share to ⬇

Hello Stays❤
So me and some stays came up with and idea and started to do some projects for stray kids to show our love and support
We came up with the idea of starting a instagram page for it to start a small organization. And spread our love and support to stray kids
⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。
And we want to get other stays to join. For the projects it could be anything like a note, dance covers, song covers,drawings, anything you come up with. Let me know if you'd like to join. Thank you ❤
Our page @Stays_Project

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I might be able to! i'll have to work on stuff though, I already have a few drawings but i'm insecure abt my art style vjdjdv, but I could write notes as that's what I do anyway
Ok, that would be great thanks, you can also message

L

Lucifer

I would but to quote from me "The risk and goodies of a 12 year old..."

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
mm ok then..........................................That im 12 and I can have an account but its dangerous...
Oh your 12 now I get it, I wouldn't recommend you to create an account. You can still join if you want, you can communicate with me on here or if there's a app that you do use and if you do anything I will still give credits to you.

DO NOT PUT YOUR SELF IN DANGER OR DO ANYTHING THAT COULD PUT YOU IN DANGER AND DON'T DO ANYTHING IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE ❤

L

Lucifer

Oh your 12 now I get it, I wouldn't recommend you to create an account. You can still join if you want, you can communicate with me on here or if there's a app that you do use and if you do anything I will still give credits to you.

DO NOT PUT YOUR SELF IN DANGER OR DO ANYTHING THAT COULD PUT YOU IN DANGER AND DON'T DO ANYTHING IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE ❤
Ok then
I put myself in danger all thee time haha..

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I'd be willing! What exactly would we do though? Like, art or something? I can't draw to save my life-
I think @웬디 ~ 필릭스 ~ 지성 and @HeroHaikyu might also be interested in this
That would be great, Ok so you can do anything for the projects dance covers, edits, collages, drawings, fan art, a donation that you did in their name etc. It can be anything as long as its appropriate.

BiasWreck

˜”*°•Superior Fox 🦊•°*”˜
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
That would be great, Ok so you can do anything for the projects dance covers, edits, collages, drawings, fan art, a donation that you did in their name etc. It can be anything as long as its appropriate.
Yes, and if anyone ends up being like that one girl who made Han uncomfortable we will set fire to your head and watch you burn :D
(that was very aggressive but nobody can hurt Stray Kids and get away with it)