Stays i need help!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JODL07

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Xion
Kim Woojin
Yunho
Jongho
At school we have a project. We are making a presentation about a famous person. I am writing about Chan.

Can you please write a few words that describes him and put a cute/beautiful picture of him?
Maybe also a random fact about him?

Thx! I will follow everyone that helps! (sorry for bad english)

Last edited:

LadyLia

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Bang Chan is a very good leader, a mature, nice and funny person. He is really friendly in general, and he’s known to be very kind to fans at fansigns and in public.
Fun fact: his hair is naturally wavy/curly.

JODL07

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Xion
Kim Woojin
Yunho
Jongho
Bang Chan is a very good leader, a mature, nice and funny person. He is really friendly in general, and he’s known to be very kind to fans at fansigns and in public.
Fun fact: his hair is naturally wavy/curly.
View attachment 10262
Thank you! I knew most of it, but English is not my first language so it's hard for me to figure out how to write it

kkyuni

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Chen
Donghun
Doyoung
DK
He is multi talented, loyal, precious, patient, great leader, responsible and stays strong for his members. During their survival show, he told Felix and the rest of the members that he won’t leave them behind. It was very emotional.😭💜 He also produces, trained 7 years and speaks 3 languages excluding English ofc.😁❤️

9FCEFBD5-17F5-4E76-8E95-90C789A8FAF5.jpeg03405ED6-4387-4D08-9EB4-3169F3C6FF43.jpeg

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
You don't hafta follow me but:
Chan is the type of person who's always holding your back. He's an extremely empathetic person. He's the type of leader who will always be the one supporting it all. He respects everyone around the world no matter who they are. He's humble. He doesn't show love through words but actions.
Image result for chan skz

Attachments

• 1567825093617.jpeg
    1567825093617.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 1

kkyuni

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Chen
Donghun
Doyoung
DK
You don't hafta follow me but:
Chan is the type of person who's always holding your back. He's an extremely empathetic person. He's the type of leader who will always be the one supporting it all. He respects everyone around the world no matter who they are. He's humble. He doesn't show love through words but actions.

True True❤️😭