Soojin's contract with Cube Entertainment has been terminated

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
On March 5th, Cube Entertainment released a statement about former (G)i-dle member's Soojin contract official termination. More specifically :
"Hello, this is Cube Entertainment.
We would like to notify that our exclusive contract with artist Seo Soojin has been terminated.
In February of last year, after the controversy arose, Cube Entertainment worked at length with Seo Soojin to uncover the truth through a police investigation; however, the police have ultimately concluded that the accuser(s) were 'not guilty' of spreading false information.
Cube Entertainment respects the police's decision, and we bow our heads in apology for causing many people concerns over this matter.
Thank you."

Soojin's withdrawal from the group was announced in August 2021 approximately 6 months after being wrapped up in bullying rumors.​

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
I seriously don't know why it's such a big deal.
I mean, bullying is in no way something that should be ignored. I hate bullying. But I am also against someone's career being ruined because of something they did in school.

Soojin shouldn't have bullied anyone in the first place, but at the same time, it's not like she was caught doing drugs or selling weed. I don't think her career as an idol should have been destroyed because of bullying.