Something New (Elsie K Debut Album) FAKE

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
Elsie K Vlive:
Vlive starts in 3, 2, 1
Elsie: Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Elsie K! I don't have a proper greeting yet but I'll figure it out before I debut which is August 23! The day's almost here!! I've been working on this for a while now so now that the day's almost like near to come is so exciting for me! I just came on here for the Vlive for the album, if that made any sense. So, I'll answer some questions if I can read them in time! Let's seeeee, hmmmm, oh here's one! Lovelsieyo asks, " What's your favorite thing about the industry? Do you like ice cream? What outfit was your favorite? " My favorite thing about the industry is, hmmm, idk, I guess I don't have a favorite thing, I enjoy it but maybe later on with more comebacks I'll have a favorite thing, and who doesn't love ice cream, I mean it was the best thing invented. And finally, my favorite outfit was, well, there's this one outfit I wore that has a red and white checkered bucket hat with a white top and a skirt, Idk if I can show it but it is a photo card for the album, I'll say that! Now let's move onto a different question. Elsieeluv asks, " Do you ever regret transferring companies? " Not really I mean the staff and everyone else at my old company were really nice it's just I probably wouldn't have debuted until much more later, like different year wise and I would've had much more practice I mean for my vocals so they fit the concept they wanted for me and at the same time I was stubborn and just wanted to be an idol so *giggles*. Um, lets see, OMG, JIA COMMENTED, OMG, I'm so sorry, I just-I just can't bellieve it, omg! I was just watching your music video, Jia! Omg, I can't believe this! Is this for real?! Ok ok, let me read the questions, omg I'm so red. " When did you start training? Who are your favorite groups or soloists? " Um, I started training at 14 so about 5 years at my old company i think plus 1 here at STONE ENT. and my favorite groups or soloists is well, I think the soloists are obvious I mean I just fangirled over Jia but I also love JELO, Robo:5, Blacklist, Jei, I mean I'm ready for Jei's comeback tomorrow. I love so many other soloists and groups but just to name a few, there you have it. Let's do two more because I'm hungry and I'm too lazy to get food ordered so lets wrap this up. Um, ElsieK1fan asks, " How does it feel to be an idol? " Um, I already feel like one even though I haven't debuted yet but it feels fun I mean recording music videos is so fun I mean it's like a dream come true. Anyways, one more question, chaerifyyy asks, " Why did you want to be a k-pop idol? What''s your favorite concept? Are you friends with any idols? " Um, I've always been told my voice was beautiful, like from my parents, brother, friends, basically everyone so It gave me confidence and here I am. You'know sometimes I feel old because I feel like I've been training for a while now I mean I had to drop out of school to focus on practice and now that's like kinda over, I'm gonna focus more on school learning because I feel like I need it. My favorite concept is probably mature/bada$$ I mean I just really like that concept and hopefully in the future I can fulfill that concept, if that makes sense. And finally, um I am friends with a couple like Jamie from Robo:5, I.N from Stray Kids, Gaon from Xdinary Heros, and to end it off because I have a lot of friends surprisingly, Lucy from Weki Meki. Okay Elsers, I'm gonna go now so I hope you all have an amazing day and I'll see you in 3 days! Bye!
Vlive Ends.​