Solo artist

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
I want you to write your fav solo artist and tell me why. Example. Mine is Dean because i love his style of music it unique and i love his personality it is mysterious and defines him as a amazing artist that goes on a different path unlike the other artists. His songs have deep meanings and thoughtful lyrics.

Fallminpark

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yunho
I absolutely love Chungha because her music is amazing and never disappoints, and I love seeing her interact with fans and her manager. She’s becoming more popular because of her latest comeback but she’s not slacking off, her choreography shows that. I’m also really getting into heize because she’s so calming and her lyrics mean things that people don’t want to talk about.

nctinthehouse

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I want you to write your fav solo artist and tell me why. Example. Mine is Dean because i love his style of music it unique and i love his personality it is mysterious and defines him as a amazing artist that goes on a different path unlike the other artists. His songs have deep meanings and thoughtful lyrics.
my favourite solo artist is probably IU. even though i dont like all her music, more like two or three songs hahah, i think she has the most angelic voice, face, image, and just is really special. her entire concept as a person stands out because it is so inevitably unique to her that people are able to recognise her if others start copying her trends (e.g. cute fluffy hats... or was it a beret? haha) she is just way too adorable, but above all she is the kindest kpop idol in the world, honestly. i heard once that she donated money to some college student who was scamming her, and even though she found out, she didn't sue him. that's truly amazing. i also recall her ordering something like a couple thousand cushions for the seats at her concert so that fans wouldn't have sore butts. for real! i can be sure there are many more stories too. IU is a true angel and deserves everything <3

original.gif

bambam

Kpop Fan
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Changbin
DK
Eric
Jongho
mine is also dean!!! i’ve been listening to dean for quite a while now, n since i first found him, he’s been one of his biggest musical inspirations. i rlly love the concepts he explores, n i think his songs r incredible. his voice is just stunning n i’ve never heard another one like it. he takes his time w his music (he just posted on instagram as i was typing this lol. anyways) n doesn’t let people pressure him into putting out new songs if he doesn’t think they’re ready. his lyrics r meaningful n thoughtful n simply poetic. imo dean is a v impressive artist who deserves his popularity ^^ looking forward to new music from him~

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
Sunmi! I love the meaning behind her songs, for example how Noir talked about social media addiction. Her music in general is really really good. I also love her energy on variety songs, she's really funny. She also interacts with her fans a lot, including international fans by using english. Honestly her twitter alone is golden. Also her friendships with other idols like Chungha and Seulgi are always really sweet

I also love Chungha, Hyuna and Heize!

ohyounana

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seungmin
Xiao Jun
YangYang
mine is rothy !! i discovered her through bee but i discovered all her songs are good, she’s also very pretty !

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
I love Heize, I just love her, her way of singing, how beautiful she is, how she raps, apart from how long ago I heard a song on MTV and I did not notice the title, I loved that song, I looked for as much as I could but I did not I got ... Time later, I had already met Heize (for her song Shut Up and Groove) when I was looking for her songs and I was watching an MV of her I fixed myself and said "Wait ... this is ...? , THIS IS, I FINALLY FIND THE SONG "it made me so happy that that song was her ... I finally knew Heize without knowing who Heize was

The song is: Didn't not Know Me