SmolBeanAsh

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Hello everybody.

My name is Ash

I'm currently 13 years old, my birthday is October 12~

I use a lot, but my most preferred pronouns are they/dem/gleam

My sexuality is pansexual, and I'm still not sure about my gender identity.

I am a non-human
-
I like to play videogames
-
I want to be a singer or a producer when i grow up
-
Theres a good chance that i have ADHD and autism
(it runs in my family and i show a lot of symptoms) but I haven't been diagnosed yet.

Now, if anybody here is wondering (well probably nobody but im just gonna pretend) why im not online as much,
Its because I don't really want to be here anymore. I dont really have a good way of coming back online
and I can't really host "events" (such as fake survival shows) and stuff like that anymore. I don't have any
motivation to be here anymore because it feels like i have no actual friends here and everybody just tolerates
me out of pity. I know it sounds horrible that way but that's really what I think. My mental health is deteriorating as well,
and the fact that i feel like i need to be here all the time isn't helping me out at all.
I don't think i'll be active anymore, or at least until I get my own laptop or something.. So for now, this is my final goodbye.
if, for any reason, you guys need to contact me i'll leave all the places you can contact me in my bio.
I might be back soon,, idk.
Thanks for everything, guys. /g​

Last edited:

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Nice to meet you again ^^
Aww, do what you feel is right for you and whatever you choose I hope you stay safe and well ^^

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Hello everybody.

My name is Ash

I'm currently 13 years old, my birthday is October 12~

I use a lot, but my most preferred pronouns are they/dem/gleam

My sexuality is pansexual, and I'm still not sure about my gender identity.

I am a non-human
-
I like to play videogames
-
I want to be a singer or a producer when i grow up
-
Theres a good chance that i have ADHD and autism
(it runs in my family and i show a lot of symptoms) but I haven't been diagnosed yet.

Now, if anybody here is wondering (well probably nobody but im just gonna pretend) why im not online as much,
Its because I don't really want to be here anymore. I dont really have a good way of coming back online
and I can't really host "events" (such as fake survival shows) and stuff like that anymore. I don't have any
motivation to be here anymore because I'm pretty sure i have no actual friends here and everybody just tolerates
me out of pity. I know it sounds horrible that way but that's really what I think. My mental health is deteriorating as well,
and the fact that i feel like i need to be here all the time isn't helping me out at all.
I don't think i'll be active anymore, or at least until I get my own laptop or something.. So for now, this is my final goodbye.
if, for any reason, you guys need to contact me i'll leave all the places you can contact me in my bio.
I might be back soon,, idk.
Thanks for everything, guys. /g​

It’s nice to meet you! Thank you for this introduction! I don’t really know you, but I hope you do what is best for you! You’ll most definitely be missed! I respect your decision💗