Skyrim Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
This thread is dedicated to the game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Talk about anything related to the game; mods, quests, etc.

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
My Favorite Mods (so far)

so far i have 2 mods that i just got today (on PS4)

The first mod is a graphics mod. To activate the graphics, you wear special rings found
in a chest on Falia Gray-Mane's market stand in Whiterun. (Falia's stand is the one right in front of

The Bannered Mare) The mod lets you wear (from what i know so far) 5+ rings, whereas in the original unmodded
game, you can only wear one ring at a time. The graphics mod allows you to add interior graphics, outdoor graphics,
filters, and particles. I recommend wearing the rings named Soft, Romantic, and Flower for anime styled graphics.

The other mod that I installed is a cheat room. The cheat room (like the name implies) is a room that you access via a trapdoor
located next to the wood mill in Riverwood. when you enter the room, it is basically a long room that has a button at the end. the button at the end of the room will give you all of the words of power that you have not discovered. on the right side of the room is all of the
crafting stations in the game (ex: grindstone, anvil, arcane enchaner, etc.) and on the left side of the room are tables with 4 small
chests on each of them. these chests are named with the items that they have inside of them. in the mod description, it said that
the chests include every item in the game, which is absolutely insane. near the end of the room (next to the button) is a big chest
that contains a LOT of resources from quarried stone to wood to clay. right next to that chest is a table with 5-6 coin purses that give 50,000
coins each, which for me my coin ammount increased to 400,000 since i already have a few thousand coins on me prior to downloading the mod. there is also another small chest on that table that has certain rings in it, and this mod also allows you to wear multiple rings. I took one ring that increases my carry weight to 5M (i am not joking around with you, 5M) and another ring that reduces the shout recharge time to 0, which means i can repeatedly fus ro dah without giving my enemies any chance to even breathe.

anyways, If you have Skyrim on any up-to-date console or PC, I highly recommend you download these mods. It's really fun to experiment with graphics and push the boundaries of the game. another thing that should be noted is that when you enable mods,
the games disables trophies.​

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
I used to play on my PS4, but I haven't had the time lately, and when I do have time my little brothers are awake so I can't play any violent games in front of them. And now, just recently, my dad moved the PlayStation into his room and nobody's allowed in there so now I can't play any games on my acc anymore ;-; But I loved playing Skyrim whenever I got the chance! I never got very far, tho

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I used to play on my PS4, but I haven't had the time lately, and when I do have time my little brothers are awake so I can't play any violent games in front of them. And now, just recently, my dad moved the PlayStation into his room and nobody's allowed in there so now I can't play any games on my acc anymore ;-; But I loved playing Skyrim whenever I got the chance! I never got very far, tho
that's really mean of your dad to do. Have you tried talking to your dad about it? idk how your dad is when it comes to things like this but I think if you calmly approach him when he isn't stressed or anything you could try to come up with something so that you could play on your PS4 again.
If you do every get to play Skyrim, you should definitely download some mods if you have PSN because it's really fun even though mods automatically disable trophies. I just wish I had a PC so I could get all of the really stupid randomizer mods.