GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Shoutout to the staff that always seem to stay online
@Lost_in_the_Dream
@Love_alize071313
@namjingle
@lovealwayskpop

I just want to say thank you for dealing with our mistakes and helping us through any problems whether it's in our day-to-day life or on the forums. I really appreciate everything you all do for us. Keep it up <3 :) All of the forum users love how dedicated you are to keep us happy and continuously add to the shop, keeping the forum alive.

And of course shoutout to the staff and everyone on the forums who have been so nice to me and others through our journey on this platform.

(and @winter.snowflake @myheartizomg seem to be on a lot also, they just weren't on when i took the ss)

(and @kiwihwan dkfhgkd i feel so bad for forgetting her :0)
Thank you all -Dejunjun <3​

Last edited:
L

Love_alize071313

View attachment 45500
@Lost_in_the_Dream
@Love_alize071313
@namjingle
@lovealwayskpop

I just want to say thank you for dealing with our mistakes and helping us through any problems whether it's in our day-to-day life or on the forums. I really appreciate everything you all do for us. Keep it up <3 :) All of the forum users love how dedicated you are to keep us happy and continuously add to the shop, keeping the forum alive.

And of course shoutout to the staff and everyone on the forums who have been so nice to me and others through our journey on this platform.

Aw thank you~
I try my hardest and can't do it without the help of my other mods ^^ so shout out to all of them too! 😍

Kdramajunkiee

Osmanthus Wine 🍷
Staff member
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
D.Min
Jumin
Baal/Ei
Zhongli
View attachment 45500
@Lost_in_the_Dream
@Love_alize071313
@namjingle
@lovealwayskpop

(and @winter.snowflake @myheartizomg seem to be on a lot also, they just weren't on when i took the ss)
Awwww!! Thank you so much!! I may be silent, but I am here lol..

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
View attachment 45500
@Lost_in_the_Dream
@Love_alize071313
@namjingle
@lovealwayskpop

Thank you for taking time to do this! We all do our best to help other. Tysm <33