GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Disclaimer:
This is just a fun things among fans and the VICTONies are not in anyway uncomfortable or disturbed by it
They actually love to tease each other and the amount of skinship when some go live together sometimes cannot be controlled :LOL:
What are your most favorite ships in VICTON?
Although the ship for SEUNGSEUNG ( Seungwoo & Seungsik ) is really popular these days because they work together for Radio Program Blanket Kick in NOW. every tuesday. I am still in favor for Hansejun and Sebyung. Not only because they are my favs. but their interactions just super cute :whistle:

Current popular ships ( that I know of )
  • 2Seung / SeungSeung ( Seungwoo & Seungsik )
  • Sebyung ( Sejun & Byungchan ) may also be known as ImChoi ( Their Family name )
  • ImSum ( Sejun & Seungsik ) this is popular among K-Alices because they gave Seungsik nickname Sumsikkie
  • Hansejun ( Hanse & Sejun )
  • Sebin ( Sejun & Subin )
  • Byungwoo ( Byungchan & Seungwoo )
  • Chanjun ( Chan & Sejun )
  • Chansik ( Chan & Seungsik )
  • 2Chan / ChanChan ( Chan & Byungchan )
I will update more in a little bit

Last edited:

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
Der4kWFUcAAYgmi.jpg

D_7P7KDU4AIdHEe.jpg

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
The only ship that is still going strong from the beginning even when Seungsik sometimes swerving to Sejun, but Seungwoo will always be special :oops:

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I don't blame Sikkie either. He needed that shoulder to lean on when things get tough. Sejun is full of surprises and just what he needed to get through 😬

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
Honestly when I found victon it was me looking at like recent top music for the week and i heard mayday and i'm like omg these guys look amazing, so i got into them, watched everything i could find, victon is one of the fewest groups i can feel a real bond with they are close, they are family and their fandom is one of the nicest, you never really hear any alice's complaining, you don't see really much negatives towards victon (i'm on 2 forums so i'm comparing them). I am angry at produce i understand that victon was going to disband if woo didn't go but i watched a concert where he surprised them and their hearts ached, they were all in tears, they were crying it was so sad to watch i've argued with another person that i believe victon was just figuring out their music and that woo didn't need to go for victon to be good..they think it helped victon and gave them exposure and if he didn't go they would have disbanded. I personally feel that victon found their sound with nostalgic night's album (sorry don't remember the name) and then got even better with continuous.. I don't like what they did to woo, he did not look that happy in x1 from what i watched...and i hate how underrated victon is, they are some of the most humble guys, and i know we don't know them off camera but this is my observation from everything i've watched and i've only been into kpop since feb 2020. Victon to me is like ateez, everyone is good looking, they all have a great personality, they all get along, their fandoms are amazing, their music is amazing. and it just saddens me that they made woo do that, it's a blessing x1 didnt last

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I agree with you on most things, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves with what happened in the past especially anything involving X1 ( I don't watch produce so I cannot say much ) ☺ what happened already happened. What is the use dwelling on them ? Not like we can rewind the time and change it. All that matters is the boys are together and happy in better place than before.

I am saying this because most Alices I know became an alice after pdx. Besides this is a ship thread.. I don't think this is the right place for it too. 😬

Also try not to say something like 'it's a blessing x1 didn't last'.. I wouldn't want similar lines be used on the VICTONies as well.. remember Byungchan said our action affects on the group image

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
I was merely mentioning it because of how sad and depressed the entire group looked with him gone even Sik..it was just heart breaking to watch it, and why i'm glad he's back. Not everyone is going to have the same views and that's fine, not everyone is going to agree. I'm not dissing on anyone but the ones who made the shows and the companies who knowingly participated in the problems.

I've been on here for a bit and most people on this forum are pretty nice and understanding, I don't think i've gotten into any anger debates or anger fights, so it's okay some people go off topic on things a little. This forum is the most relaxed i've been on. I like everyone here thus far (knocks on wood)

But yeah it's also 4:45 am and i haven't slept so i can't think straight

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Michelin Star Chef Seungwoo cooking for Seungsik

Even official accounts actually sharing the moments of SeungSeung
:fufufu:

Spammie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Aww, these pictures are so cute! I love 2Seung ❤
They have really good chemistry on screen and I love seeing their friendship.

I personally like to read fic, and they're my favorite pair to read about. I think their dynamic has so much interesting potential so it's really fun to see that explored through an author's characters. (Not a delulu, just a fan that enjoys stories...)

Another one of my favorite friendships is Chan and Subin, which I didn't realize was more of a rare pair until now! I don't really know why, but I like them together. I guess I think they just compliment each other well performance and personality wise.

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Never seen anyone pairing Subin with Chan before 😅 I mean Chan has this annoying uncle energy with his dry jokes haha

Spammie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Never seen anyone pairing Subin with Chan before 😅 I mean Chan has this annoying uncle energy with his dry jokes haha

I coulda sworn I wasn't the only one to come up with this... maybe I need to brush up on my VICTON personalities and re-evaluate... 😅