Seventeen - Fear [MCOUNTDOWN] 190926

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
i am: whipped
can't believe some carats are hating on the dark concept smh yall asked for this, so suck it and appreciate it
You said it all!! I actually like the dark concept, I feel like it suits them really well rather than sticking onto the previous concepts that they’ve had tbh.

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
You said it all!! I actually like the dark concept, I feel like it suits them really well rather than sticking onto the previous concepts that they’ve had tbh.
you're so right !! especially since they're maturing, it's a great step towards moving on from their more fresh concepts :D

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
you're so right !! especially since they're maturing, it's a great step towards moving on from their more fresh concepts :D
That’s what I really love about groups like them! Like there’s so such thing of doing the same concept over and over again. It’s like making a change which is a good thing, such as drifting apart from someone or people that you used to be friends with to sticking to another group of friends that you’re more comfortable being with. If you think of it this way, it’s like you don’t hang around with the same group of people over and over again, right? And that’s allowed. Therefore, it’s good to change! :)

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
That’s what I really love about groups like them! Like there’s so such thing of doing the same concept over and over again. It’s like making a change which is a good thing, such as drifting apart from someone or people that you used to be friends with to sticking to another group of friends that you’re more comfortable being with. If you think of it this way, it’s like you don’t hang around with the same group of people over and over again, right? And that’s allowed. Therefore, it’s good to change! :)
perfect way of describing it !! gotta love the change, but if not, you'll be stuck with it being generic and that's not very enjoyable at all

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
Exactly!!
Btw, what’s your most favourite concept of kpop? Just curious hehe 😁
oh i really like the traditional, futuristic and powerful/rebellious concepts !!
like a traditional example would be Arario by ToppDogg; futuristic would be Power by EXO; powerful/rebellious would be HALA HALA by ATEEZ !!
wbu??!

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
oh i really like the traditional, futuristic and powerful/rebellious concepts !!
like a traditional example would be Arario by ToppDogg; futuristic would be Power by EXO; powerful/rebellious would be HALA HALA by ATEEZ !!
wbu??!
Ooooh!! I also like the traditional concepts, like the recent one from oneus for example. I also like the dark powerful concepts like x1’s flash and seventeen’s fear but also with a bit of sexiness to it lol! The one from CIX’s movie star, I also like that one!

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
Ooooh!! I also like the traditional concepts, like the recent one from oneus for example. I also like the dark powerful concepts like x1’s flash and seventeen’s fear but also with a bit of sexiness to it lol! The one from CIX’s movie star, I also like that one!
sexy concepts always get me !! like Baby Dont Stop from NCT U and Light by Wanna One !! and of course those unique vibe concepts like MIA by Stray Kids!! there are so many concepts out there and i love them all 🤭 its hard to choose a fav !