Seraph Of The End.Owari no Serpah Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Seogi

β„œπ”žπ”­π”­π”’π”―π”…π”Άπ”²π”«
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Little summary of Owari no Seraph. Mostly known as Seraph of the end.
With the appearance of a mysterious virus that kills everyone above the age of 13, mankind becomes enslaved by previously hidden, power-hungry vampires who emerge in order to subjugate society with the promise of protecting the survivors, in exchange for donations of their blood. Among these survivors are Yuuichirou and Mikaela Hyakuya, two young boys who are taken captive from an orphanage, along with other children whom they consider family. Discontent with being treated like livestock under the vampires' cruel reign, Mikaela hatches a rebellious escape plan that is ultimately doomed to fail. The only survivor to come out on the other side is Yuuichirou, who is found by the Moon Demon Company, a military unit dedicated to exterminating the vampires in Japan. Many years later, now a member of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, Yuuichirou is determined to take revenge on the creatures that slaughtered his family, but at what cost? Owari no Seraph is a post-apocalyptic supernatural shounen anime that follows a young man's search for retribution, all the while battling for friendship and loyalty against seemingly impossible odds.

OFFICAL TRAILER

this is my FAVE anime of all times you will see me posting and ranting about this anime ALOT, and I'm still ongoing watching it so like...KEFIOJRGOJRIORTGJ

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
THE PEOPLE ARE SO PRESSED ABOUT THE SUBS WHERE I WATCH IT, ITS ACTUALLY SO FUCKING FUNNY LIKE REUHGOERGER

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
This is one of my top 10 animes, especially because of Guren and Shinya ig lol! This is super underrated and would be great if more people checked it out. And it would be even greater if the anime continued from the 2nd season because right after I completed the light novels the need to start the reading the manga grew on me. I don't want to read it digitally like I want the owari no seraph manga physically in my hands lol I probably need to save more money from what I'm earning because my parents won't buy me manga *smiles in pain*
And thanks for making this thread!!

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
This is one of my top 10 animes, especially because of Guren and Shinya ig lol! This is super underrated and would be great if more people checked it out. And it would be even greater if the anime continued from the 2nd season because right after I completed the light novels the need to start the reading the manga grew on me. I don't want to read it digitally like I want the owari no seraph manga physically in my hands lol I probably need to save more money from what I'm earning because my parents won't buy me manga *smiles in pain*
And thanks for making this thread!!
JFERUIJUIEGUJGITJIOGTRJIOTGJIO ANOTHER SERAPH FAN RIHUGHHUGHHRGUHTRGJORRJIFFIJOIOE OMG WERE GETTING MARRIED THIS SUMMER RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW.

YESSS BRO ITS BEEN YEARS AND I AM WAITING FOR THAT SEASON 3, I WILL MAKE IT MYSELF FR.

Gosh, I wanna read the manga as well, but my guardians won't either lol.

I COULD GO ON ON ON AND BUT I HAD TO SIMLIFIY IT HELP

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
I LOVE MIKAYUU SOM FUCKING MUCHJ FJROGHRIEOHGGH
owari-no-seraph-mikayuu.gif