Seo Shin Ae Writes Personal Statement About School Violence From (G)I-DLE’s Soojin

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Seo Shin Ae has shared a new statement regarding (G)I-DLE’s Soojin.

Back in February, someone posted about Soojin bullying the actress in middle school, to which Soojin responded, “I have never spoken with actress Seo Shin Ae during my days in school.” In a new statement released last week, she further denied such allegations, saying, “I know nothing about Seo Shin Ae and this was the first time that I had heard such rumors about her and me. I have never bullied her or cursed at her behind her back.” She also added, “I am not guilty, so I strongly request Seo Shin Ae to release a clear statement about the issue.”

"Hello, this is actress Seo Shin Ae.

10 years ago, I was young and someone without courage. However, if I once again face this situation with fear and hesitation, I think I will be very disappointed with myself and be regretful in the far future, so I am going to take courage.

I have worked in the entertainment industry since I was young, but at school, I was a typical student like the other kids. In my second year of middle school, I transferred to a new school in the first semester, and I worked to get along well with my classmates.

For two years, that person who mentioned me constantly said groundless insults and personal attacks about me such as, “I wonder how she is a celebrity when she’s not even that pretty,” “She’s a celebrity who’s past her prime anyway,” “No wonder she is an outcast,” “I don’t know what the teachers like about her that cause them to give her special treatment,” on the way to school, in the hallways during breaks, the cafeteria, every day and anywhere with a group along with unpleasant cursing and snickering laughter. It could’ve just been envy and jealousy of young students and words they said in passing, but they are words that have caused deep pain in my heart and remain with me to this day. The pain I received back then gradually grew into a bigger bruise, and I started to develop fear of people. That fear became trauma, changed my personality into becoming introverted, and it is true that it also became a great barrier for entering high school. It made me realize that not only physical violence but also mental violence can remain as everlasting pain in someone’s life.

She says she does not remember and has never spoken with me, and that is true. They were just one-sided insults. I think it is unfortunate that she is drawing the line even saying that she definitely did not do the actions or say the scornful words in her group behind my back. And I’m not sure what kind of witnesses or evidence she has, but I want to ask if her selective memory is honesty that can cover up everything I am talking about.

If there are people who are struggling due to school violence right now, take courage and ask those around you for help. I wasn’t able to do so, and I believed things would gradually improve with the passing of time, but I realized that it did not happen.

I feel apologetic for causing worry and concern from many people due to this situation. In the future, I want to give back with my activities as an actress rather than my personal situations. I hope you will be happy in the upcoming month of April also, and it must be tiring and difficult due to COVID-19, but I hope you will gain strength. Thank you."

Source : SOOMPI

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I have been indirect insulted before too in school days thinking id forget it.. but rumors like this do bring flashbacks. It's upsetting..

I hope the issue gets resolved soon

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I don't even know anymore, and personally I don't even want to know. I really think I should start thinking about changing my layout...