GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Favourite Member of SB19

• Total voters

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Hello and welcome to the official thread for SB19!
View attachment 10530
They are a 5 member group which includes the members Justin, Sejun, Ken, Josh and Stell. They debuted on 26th October 2018 with their debut *song *Tilaluha. They are under ShowBT which is a Korean Entertainment company with a branch in the Philippines.

Members:
Justin:
View attachment 10531

Stage Name: Justin
Birth Name: Justin De Dios
Postion: Vocalist, Visual and Maknae
Birthday: July 7th 1997

Sejun:
View attachment 10532

Stage Name: Sejun
Birth Name: John Paulo Nase
Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist and Main Rapper
Birthday: Septemver 14th 1994

Ken:
View attachment 10534

Stage Name: Ken
Birth Name: Ken Suson
Postion: Main Dancer and Vocalist
Birthday: Januarry 12th 1997

Josh:
View attachment 10535

Stage Name: Josh
Birth Name: Josh Cullen Santos
Position: Lead Rapper and Dancer
Birthday October 22nd 1993

Stell:
View attachment 10537

Stage Name: Stell
Birth Name: Stellevester Ajaro
Position: Lead Dancer and Main Vocalist
Birthday: June 16th 1995
So I think I can kinda edit it like this:
Edit 1*: song, not SONG!
EDI 2*: Tilaluha not telalulah.
I hope this makes sense. I found if you quote things theh can be changed as they come as like you typed it rather than like an image when you post I you know what I mean!

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Hi! This is just a concern and because idk how to operate here lmao.

About their profile: Isnt the fandom name unofficial? I dont think they announced the name yet so maybe its better if someone corrected their profile here and wrote (unofficial)

Thanks!
Erm sorry just thought what fandom name? Also I didnt put any fandom name. So I'm kinda confused. Im kinda looking at this thread again. Sorry if i confuse you.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
uh i believe that it was because SB19 fans are saying that MNL paved the way for them.
or the other way around, im not sure. i thought i saw some drama, but i dont know --
It's really odd that SB19 fans are in a fan war with MNL48 fans considering the two groups have absolutely nothing in common with the other. Then again, 48 fans are almost always fighting amongst themselves - the Indonesian fans are the most toxic (always spewing hate, profanities and racist comments on comment sections and threads on other 48 groups' forums for no reason).

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
It's really odd that SB19 fans are in a fan war with MNL48 fans considering the two groups have absolutely nothing in common with the other. Then again, 48 fans are almost always fighting amongst themselves - the Indonesian fans are the most toxic (always spewing hate, profanities and racist comments on comment sections and threads on other 48 groups' forums for no reason).
ah well, every fandom has their bad apples, don't they?

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
ah well, every fandom has their bad apples, don't they?
That's true. I'm still a little upset over the hate comments Indonesia 48 fans left on SGO48's videos. Those were completely unnecessary

Tetsu

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Late but I'd say the fanwar is only ignited by vocal/active/toxic fans of both sides in socmed. Majority don't really care. I'm an MNL48 fan and I lurk in twitter so I see a lot of these fanwars and mostly they're just the same group of people going at it and dragging others into the useless mess. Here's an actual encounter of both groups. Pretty peaceful right?

haliya

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I think MNL48 and SB19 fandom are pretyy cool with each other.

Anyway have you heard about other ppop groups debuting this year (2020). Around 4 will debut and 1 ppop group will have a comeback. I hope those new ppop group that will debut will be as talented as SB19