saddest survival shows?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
the kara project
the kara project was a project to replace the former members of the girl group kara.
so basically one of the contestants sojin talked about how this was her last chance to debut and if she didn't debut she would literally have no other chance in debuting and her family doesn't rlly support her dream. then she #2 on the show. the next thing that happened was she committed *******. it was really sad.
the kara project for me too...

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’ve only watched one full survival show, and then half of one, but from what I remember the half of Sixteen I watched was really sad. The fact that all these girls were friends but rivals was intense, and they went through a lot. Such as when Chaeyeon got eliminated but Chaeryeong stayed behind, or Minyoung not making TWICE despite almost debuting with some of the current members

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
MixNine for me.
Promising at first, good start, but over narcissic aroung YG powermen playing with the dreams of 400 young people, without keeping their promise to debut the winner group. And some got jail sentences since.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
the kara project
the kara project was a project to replace the former members of the girl group kara.
so basically one of the contestants sojin talked about how this was her last chance to debut and if she didn't debut she would literally have no other chance in debuting and her family doesn't rlly support her dream. then she #2 on the show. the next thing that happened was she committed *******. it was really sad.
each contestant ended up having a really sad fate in the industry. even the winner.
i video i would suggest watching about it

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
each contestant ended up having a really sad fate in the industry. even the winner.
i video i would suggest watching about it
it wasn't all bad for the winner (Youngji), in the long run! KARA did have a comeback with her in it and it boosted KARA's popularity (and Youngji's.) KARA did say they want to comeback in 2023 so hopefully we get a comeback and we see even more success for them. They're already so big they only have the West to take over at this point.