saddest survival shows?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
personally, of the few survival shows i've seen, produce 101 season 2 had me crying almost every episode. i had just gotten into nu'est a few months before it aired, but i got attached pretty quickly. it was so hard watching them on the show sometimes, i would find myself crying either from empathy or frustration. it was also so disappointing seeing other contestants that i had been rooting for be eliminated.

TangerineHongs

Kpop Fan
Credits
Luda
Juyeon
Donghyun
Youngmin
Objectively Boys24 if only because it was so difficult; they performed 100's of concerts and the show took over the span of the year to finish and most if not all of the trainees accumulated several injuries throughout it. It was also incredibly cruel, team leaders were forced to choose their own members to eliminate.

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
YG Treasure Box. I didn't watch all the episodes but it's really sad and it breaks my heart hearing news about treasure members leaving
that's false and a misunderstanding. when the news came out saying treasure box members were leaving, they meant trainees that took part in the show but didn't get in the final lineup. YGE themselves said that none of the T13 members left.

jaeminhee

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jaemin
Go Won
Hyunjin
Xiao Jun
that's false and a misunderstanding. when the news came out saying treasure box members were leaving, they meant trainees that took part in the show but didn't get in the final lineup. YGE themselves said that none of the T13 members left.
omg i didn't know that. thanks for correcting me ❤

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
for me, the saddest one is girls planet 999 because it's the only one that i watched from start to finish while it was airing. also, the one girl i was rooting for made it to the finale but not in the final lineup 😕 rip bora, i love you

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
the kara project
the kara project was a project to replace the former members of the girl group kara.
so basically one of the contestants sojin talked about how this was her last chance to debut and if she didn't debut she would literally have no other chance in debuting and her family doesn't rlly support her dream. then she #2 on the show. the next thing that happened was she committed *******. it was really sad.