rue indroduce yourselve lets get it

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenofighting

Kpop Amateur
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š: rue
๐™–๐™œ๐™š: 15
๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: texas
๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ: nct, ateez, twice, itzy, seventeen, stray kids, txt, niziu, bts
๐™—๐™ž๐™ค:she/they my ults are nct and twice im trying to stan the boyz and monsta x so if you wanna help me pls do also lets be moots on tiktok @yuta1vr

Attachments

• 42C36B8D-1751-440D-8B07-A304E6F0328A.jpeg
    42C36B8D-1751-440D-8B07-A304E6F0328A.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 3

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ: nct, ateez, twice, itzy, seventeen, stray kids, txt, niziu, bts
๐™—๐™ž๐™ค:she/they my ults are nct and twice im trying to stan the boyz and monsta x so if you wanna help me pls do also lets be moots on tiktok @yuta1vr

Nice to meet you I'm also from Texas. It's nice to meet someone that understands the weather here.

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
hi rue! i'm adrian/yanya, nice to meet you! i stan all of those groups except NiziU! if you wanna teach me them, feel free! i'm also learning tbz and monsta x ๐Ÿ˜Œ

jenofighting

Kpop Amateur
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
hi rue! i'm adrian/yanya, nice to meet you! i stan all of those groups except NiziU! if you wanna teach me them, feel free! i'm also learning tbz and monsta x ๐Ÿ˜Œ
omg hiii!!!! and niziu is an amazing group but if you dont like that "childish cute" girl group concept then they probably arnt for you. anyways i hope you have a good day or night!!!โ™ก๏ธŽ

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
Welcome to the forums!

Kim_Moki

Dโ‚’ yโ‚’แตค Bโ‚‘โ‚—แตขแตฅโ‚‘ แตขโ‚™ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ แตขโ‚˜โ‚šโ‚’โ‚›โ‚›แตขbโ‚—e (Barry Alan!)
Author
how do you go from happy to sad welll (me)
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Peppa Pig
Pink Bear Plush
Candy Bong Z
Welcome to the forums rue im Jenna!

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Welcome Rue! Or should I say hello neighbor, Iโ€™m from Oklahoma, so we arenโ€™t far apart haha welcome to the forums and I hope you have a good time!

once4ever<3

Kpop Expert
Credits
Eunbi
Chaeyoung
Jinsol
Saerom
hi rue! i'm melody, my ult group is also twice :)

cix.sense

โฅโฅ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง โฅโฅ
Author
Hello rue~ you stan good groups, call me ana. And enjoy your time here~

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
hi rue !! i'm alyssa ^^
i hope u enjoy your time here !

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
hiya rue, im yena! itโ€™s very nice to meet you! ^^ i hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends! please let me know if you have questions/wanna talk! i hope you have a great day/night!

(btw, weโ€™re very similar! i live in texas, im 15, and i stan most of the groups you stan! lolol what a coincidence ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1605495737877-png.37116

qnm7xpi-png.37710