Reveily [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
REVEILY IN REVIEW - PRE-DEBUT TO 23RD JULY

Welcome everyone to the first ever Reveily in Review. You might’ve guessed that Reveily in Review is Reveily’s version of the Calla Lily Roundup.
Due to being the first review I have a lot I’ll need to get through, starting from pre-debut until now. So it’s gonna be a long one. But then after that they will just be normal sized. So let’s get on with it!

Pre-debut
When the first episode of The Dream Team came out, many fans were confused about this group, whether they were actors or idols, due to the familiar faces in the group being in an acting setting. Many were quick to embrace the concept though, while others were hesistant saying they would just enjoy the group as singers only.
Many fans expressed concerns about Kahyun (Lee Kayeon) being in the group due to her father. It was believed she would experience favouritism.
Reveily performed in Luxoria Entertainment’s Music Festival and performed LOVISA’s song Lalalilala. Many said the cover was cute and were excited to listen to unique songs by the group. However fans became concerned after noticing member Moon Eunseo only ever sang one word in the whole song and were hoping it wouldn’t become a pattern.
Finally, after over a month of waiting, Reveily’s debut was announced. The album title caused some confusion though as the name seemed darker than the concept Reveily was going for.

Debut
DreamNote had mixed reactions from fans. Many said the song was cute and fun while others said it was slightly bland and cringy, saying My Diary or Hello should’ve been the debut song.
Some trolls began comparing Reveily to the group Kahyun and Iyah could have debuted in, CALLA, saying Reveily were out dancing them by miles. Lily began to get into fan wars with Reveily’s fans saying CALLA were better singers so the two groups weren’t comparable. There has been tension between the two fandoms as a result.
Reveily fans were frustrated with LR Entertainment due to there begin a delay in fans receiving their album orders.
Some Reveily fans reported that they had received a diary entry from different members of Reveily alongside their album. However, practically no one stated they received the Moonseo diary entry. Some fans are suspicious that the Moonseo diary was more rare and may have contained something secret surrounding the group. According to the other fandom members who received diary entries, the girls spoke from the perspective of trainees struggling to debut, sharing their fears and feelings.
Solo fandom names for some members of the group have already been established. Maizy’s fandom were the first, deciding to call themselves nuggets due to Maizy’s representative colour being gold. Iyah’s fans have named themselves Bebe for no reason at all. However, all solo fandoms are jealous for the name Moonseo fans came up with- ‘Étoile’. First of all, the name being French matches Reveily. Étoile is French for ‘star’ which matches the Moon in her stage name. Finally, the name could also be E-toile, with toile being French for web, and the E standing for Eunseo, meaning Eunseo’s web. Multi-fandom between CALLA and Reveily are calling Étoile the Youra of Reveily. Nanami and Kahyun fans are struggling to think of a name while Yuxi’s fans are waiting until the group fandom name is announced to see if they can mix it with Yuxi’s past fandom name, Love.
A behind the scenes video from Nanami and Moonseo’s trip to Unniez has gone viral on Twitter, as after the two girls had left the set away from Yujin and Bada, Moonseo began to cry, saying she couldn’t believe she finally met her idols. Nanami hugged her saying she did a good job holding herself together. Moonseo then showed off a copy of Enchantress’s new album which the two idols had signed for her. Many Aurora are jokingly calling Moonseo their mascot now, and the best successful Aurora.
Some antis of Reveily have been trolling fans saying the Reveily members don’t seem close, pointing out an uncomfortable moment from their pre-debut fik-live where Nanami had made a comment about Kahyun’s dad which had made the tension awkward. Reveily fans then pointed out that Nanami had licked Kahyun’s hand later on, so they had to be close to some degree.
There have been fights amongst each member’s individual fanbases due to the unequal distribution of Reveily’s songs. Yuxi and Kahyun’s fans are stating they deserved more lines due to already being popular, attacking Nuggets and Nanami fans. Étoile however have been freaking out over how Moonseo got practically no lines in the whole album, and are saying she deserves better. Other fandoms are joking about how she still managed to get double some idols who receive the same treatment do. The only fans who seem quite chill at the moment are Bebe.
Sadly for Reveily, they were unsuccessful in achieving a win for their debut song. They did get close a few times however other groups were out performing them. Fans believe once they have a stronger fanbase it’ll happen.
Right now, fans are mostly patiently waiting for Reveily to perform at the Summer Music Festival hosted by The Wren Media.

Note: I’m going to finish working on my Reveily version of Behind The Calla soon I promise I’m just so lazy and don’t want to edit everything sobs​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
The Dream of Reveily: Chapter 1. Formation
Welcome everyone to The Dream of Reveily. I’ve been meaning to post this for a while, especially considering the fact the first draft of this was created on the 16th of April. Yes. That long ago. But it was so longggg and I didn’t want to proofread it. But I’m finally working on it lol.

The Dream of Reveily is the Reveily version of Behind the CALLA, which is in turn inspired by Creator Thoughts by @LostInTheDream. For this first chapter, I will focus on how I created Reveily’s concept and who the members are, with future chapters diving into each album concept. I’m excited to explore this group with you, because they’re quite different to CALLA being a lore group, but also because I specifically recorded moments in planning just so when I made them, I would have everything. Anyways, enough chattering, enjoy!

THE BEGINNING OF A DREAM
Reveily has been in the works for a very long time. The earliest records I have of forming a new group were from November 2022, but I believe I’ve been planning a new group even before that. Around this time I was obsessed with CSR’s Pop? Pop! and was having a bit of a cute concept fever. CALLA has a mature and elegant concept and so I couldn’t really do much cute stuff with them without it feeling inauthentic to my vision for them.

SOLSTICE was my first concept for a new group. SOLSTICE was a duo consisting of members Seola and Alice (Sol-Seola, Ice-Alice, it’s so good lol) and their concept would be half cute and half girl crush. During summer months, they would have a bright and fun concept, but during winter it would be dark and girl crush. They were intended to debut in December 2022 but I abandoned the concept and the duo.

The next group plan I had was 8 members, a group named Leciel (‘Le ciel’ is French for ‘the sky’). 3 members were named and 8 stage names had been picked. Out of all of these plans though, nothing bar one of the member names, Huihyeon, survived, either due to losing interest or face claims being… claimed. Funny that.

January 3rd 2023
“Part of me feels like I should debut a second group…”
“If I did it, it would be a cute concept group… it also wouldn’t be under MeHoney Entertainment…”

January 14th 2023
“I’m leaning towards being inspired by aka stealing TXT’s concept is growing up. So they’d start with cute, transition into teen crush and eventually end up as girl crush… depending on how far I got with them……. Yeah I’m way too invested in planning this group that won’t even debut for another 6+ months”

Reveily was finally born in January 2023, with their name begin recorded for the first time on the 7th, alongside 3 member names who made it to the final lineup.

KEEP DREAMING
Reveily’s lore began with the idea of sharing a story about a group of girls’ stories as they grow up. This then became the idea of the story of a group of idols exploring idol life. This is where the name Reveily began, with Rêve meaning ‘dream’ in French, the lore would share the story of the girls’ dreams.

My issue with this concept is I felt finding songs that are directly linked to idol life would be difficult. This is when I came up with the final concept for Reveily. Their concept would show the life of trainees while their music would show the life of the trainees after they achieved their dreams and became idols.

Though in the fik-verse, the trainee stories would be like a web series, sort of like Aespa’s, I decided it would be best for me to write this story directly for the users of Kprofiles. I then later decided this story would be written in the first person of one of the trainees and be in the style of a diary. The trainee team would be ‘The Dream Team’, due to the link between Rêve and dreams, while the trainee’s diary would be the dream diary.

One thing that was also not intentional but I love about the name Reveily is that you can extend the name from the Reve meaning dream to Reveil, with Réveil meaning ‘awakening’. This can be used to describe their trainee timeline, with it being a brutal awakening to the hardships that trainees face before they can achieve their dreams. Though I must also emphasise I know the story told by Reveily is a much more mild portrayal, as sharing a real experience would be a lot more difficult and contain many triggering topics I don’t want to exploit.

Edit: Hi it’s me in May now. I was imagining the girls sharing the story behind their name and I realised if you changed the pronunciation to match a more Korean pronunciation, it might end up a bit more like “lebelly” which in turn kind of sounds like lovely and ISN'T THAT SO CUTE?? MY GIRLS ARE SO LOVELY INDEED.

I decided that because these trainees were characters the members were playing, the real names of the members would be similar but different to their character. This would also be explained in the fik-verse as a way for the members to protect their personal lives from the public.

I still wanted Reveily to have some sort of connection to CALLA though, so this is where the FortyForty Labels project began. Forty refers to the Four companies that would come together and exchange trainees that made up Reveily. Two of these trainees would be from MeHoney Entertainment: Kayeon and Jiwon.

MEMBERS
This is the most exciting part, let's be real. Some members were more thought out than others, but I’m still excited to share them.

KAHYUN:
Kahyun by far is such a deep and complex member of Reveily.

To start with her personality, I see her as quite introverted and serious. She is highly ambitious and independent. She is the daughter of the CEO of MeHoney Entertainment, her real name being Lee Kayeon. More about her backstory will be revealed as time progresses as sharing it all here would be no fun.

When creating Kahyun though, her existence pre-dates the announcement of CALLA. The was first mentioned in the CALLA thread before CALLA were even announced. She was intended to just be a name for world building, but I was never able to move on from her. I later used her to apply for another creator’s fake group, with the stage name K.Yeon and she had a different face claim and surname, with none of the nepotism stuff existing yet lol. However this group never ended up debuting and so she was left floating in the void once more.

When I finally got around to forming Reveily, I chose Chaeryeong for Kahyun’s new face claim because she was the only ITZY member not being used and I was gonna snatch her up while I had the chance. Chaery is mine! However, another fun story… or not so fun but more backstory. Trigger warning for brief mentions of bullying. Kahyun’s name was originally not Kahyun but Karam. I liked the name Garam because of the ex-Le Sserafim member, but replaced the G with a K for the name theme (I believe this is a thing, some idols spell their names multiple ways?). However, there was an issue with this. Another member goes by Eunseo, and Garam’s accuser was also called Eunseo. Having a Karam and Eunseo in the same group felt wrong to me so I ultimately chose to change Karam to Kahyun.

IYAH:
Iyah is the leader of Reveily, and I feel she is basically a more extroverted version of Hyunjoo. She’s a bit louder and more commanding but still fun and silly with her members and cares about them a lot.

Similarly to Kahyun, Iyah’s story begins back with CALLA’s debut. Although I guess the Iyah we have now is quite different from the Jiwon she started as and tbh they don’t really have to be the same person. But it felt lonely having only Kahyun come from MeHoney lol. So I decided to recycle her too.

Her stage name was stolen from a WJSN song, and that’s also why her solo fandom name is Bebe, because Reveily is my group to be silly with and Bebe is also a WJSN song. I gave her the fake name Huihyeon from Leciel.

Yeonhee is a claim I’ve wanted to use for a while, however before Iyah was using Yeonhee, she actually had Maizy’s face claim, Seeun.

MOONSEO:
Eunseo is Reveily’s maknae and is quite shy and lacks confidence, although she is also bright and happy at the same time. I’m slightly scared I make her sound really whiny, but my intention for her is she does a lot of aegyo.

Moonseo’s real name, which won’t be revealed because what’s the point of the real/fake name concept if I just leak all the real names, was one of the first I came up with aside from Kayeon and Jiwon. Originally, Moonseo consisted of two potential trainees, her real name and another trainee called Moon Seola, Seola being taken from Seola from SOLSTICE. However, I eventually decided to drop the name Moon Seola because it sounds too similar to Moon Solar and I have a dark past which if you know you know!

However, there’s a certain group I like called WJSN, maybe Reveily is just WJSN at this point, and while they have a Seola they also have an Eunseo. Moon Eunseo was also the name of an idol I had a long time ago when I ran groups by myself back in like 2020-2021, and her stage name was also Moonseo. Even though I felt a bit off about using one of my past idols as a new one, I just felt the name was so lovely and I didn’t want to waste it.

At first, Moonseo had many different candidates for her face claim, including Eunjo who she has now. Moonseo to me felt like maknae, so I tried to give her a face claim that would match that. Dahyun from Rocket Punch was a strong contender, and Siyoon from Billlie was actually her face claim originally. I didn’t feel like Siyoon fit her so eventually it was between Eunjo and Dahyun, and since Yeonhee was being used for Iyah I decided to use Eunjo for Moonseo.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
MAIZY:
Maizy is one of those extroverts who is more down to Earth. Not necessarily loud but very social and likes the company of other people. Although with a best friend like Nanami her life does get very intense.

In terms of her development, Maizy has been through so much it’s so sad.

Maizy is a member I’ve had quite a difficult time pinpointing. Hard to find a face claim, hard to find a name. As mentioned in Iyah’s section, originally she had Seeun. Maizy actually had Eunjo during this period, but I wasn’t really happy with this pairing, as Eunjo gave strong maknae vibes. So instead, I have Maizy as Seeun after taking her from Iyah.

I also originally wanted Maizy’s name to be Yuna. Dun dun dunnn. You see, I’m a bit known in these parts for my love of a certain idol who may or may not be called Yuna. I also noticed the name Yuna had not been claimed by any users yet. So I was like well I’m known for being a Yuna lover so what if I do the unthinkable and create a brand new Yuna. Yuna’s real name was also going to be Yuri. The name Yuna did then get claimed. So I decided to give her a stage name. The first name I gave was Mollie, but I never liked this name with Seeun’s face so instead I gave her the stage name Yulie, after seeing the name due to Yul being the name of Yeji’s niece. So my girl Maizy was named after not one but two ITZY things. The stage name Yulia then got claimed though, and I felt Yulie was too similar. I also felt Yuna never fit Seeun’s face, though it might be because of my associations with the real Yuna. I decided it would just be better to scratch the original idea entirely as the reasons behind it were also irrelevant. I decided to keep “Yul” though as the fake name, and then came up with the name Maizy instead as a stage name. And idk about you but my girl Seeun screams Maizy I can’t explain it that girl she is MAIZY.

NANAMI:
In terms of her personality, Nanami is loud and doesn’t really think before she speaks. She loves making friends and she loves performing. I imagine she would have a really strong stage presence despite not being in the dance line.

When creating Nanami… I feel bad for Nanami because there’s not much planned here. But there is still a little so!

Japanese idols are quite rampant in the real idol industry, yet CALLA had none, so I felt like I wanted Reveily to have a Japanese member. Nanami is a name I also really like… can’t remember where I got it from… might’ve been Danganronpa?

Originally her face claim was Yuna from CSR, however I also wanted an absolute maknae rather than a maknae line like in CALLA. I feel like the difference between 2004 and 2005 isn’t that major but I decided if I was going to make an adult idol I wanted to just use an adult face claim. This is why I decided to use Mayuka from NiziU, as most NiziU members are the age I was looking for, and Mayuka was a contestant I was rooting for.

YUXI:
And finally, the member you’re probably waiting for the most, Zhang Yuxi, aka Liu Yubi.

One thing I know I wanted for this group was a redebuting idol. The issue is, I had none. So I decided to borrow one. While I was going to ask later on, another group manager, Roa, had decided to disband one of her groups and I decided to mention my idea, in case the idea of their idols leaving the industry for good made her sad. Roa very kindly allowed me to use Yubi, so everyone say thank you to Roa.

Yubi is an ex-member of Lovisa, and is also Chinese. This made me quite excited because I originally wanted Reveily to have two Japanese members to make a foreign line. So yes, Yubi may not be Japanese but she does allow for a foreign line.

I’m still exploring Yuxi’s personality right now since she’s not an idol that I created originally, but I imagine her being sort of like Maizy and laid back, but still chatty and jokey. I think she’d be a good oldest member for this group, and also take care of Iyah a lot due to already having experience.

Roa has helped me a lot to develop Yubi, and approved of both the face claim and the name change to Yuxi for the storyline. All I can say is I hope I can do Yubi justice through Reveily now that she is in my hands. I promise I will try my hardest.

DEEPER IN THE DREAM
There’s even more than just this that has gone into Reveily, such as the backstories of the characters of The Dream Team, and other bits here and there. However, unlike CALLA where I want to share everything, part of the experience of Reveily is I want you all to experience their group and their lives in the moment. It’s no fun telling everyone everything I’ve done. Instead, it’s up to everyone else to discover them naturally.

One way in which I’m allowing for this natural discovery are through the diary entries some people received during the album orders! How these diary entries work is they will allow for the other members’ perspectives of the events of The Dream Team. I know the gap between the first episode being released and these diary entries being received was quite big this time, so I don’t know how effective they were since people probably forgot the events of the first chapter. But in the future the episode releases and album releases will be closer together.

Anyways, all but one member does this. And the person who received the final member’s diary…. Well, they know something very special. I’ll reveal it to everyone else eventually but right now I’m sure they’re having a lot of fun being the chosen one.

The more times you order Reveily photocards the more likely you are to receive a diary, although interestingly for the first order 6 different people received diaries. I doubt this will happen every time though.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading. Let’s venture into this dream together.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
MAIZY:
Maizy is one of those extroverts who is more down to Earth. Not necessarily loud but very social and likes the company of other people. Although with a best friend like Nanami her life does get very intense.

In terms of her development, Maizy has been through so much it’s so sad.

Maizy is a member I’ve had quite a difficult time pinpointing. Hard to find a face claim, hard to find a name. As mentioned in Iyah’s section, originally she had Seeun. Maizy actually had Eunjo during this period, but I wasn’t really happy with this pairing, as Eunjo gave strong maknae vibes. So instead, I have Maizy as Seeun after taking her from Iyah.

I also originally wanted Maizy’s name to be Yuna. Dun dun dunnn. You see, I’m a bit known in these parts for my love of a certain idol who may or may not be called Yuna. I also noticed the name Yuna had not been claimed by any users yet. So I was like well I’m known for being a Yuna lover so what if I do the unthinkable and create a brand new Yuna. Yuna’s real name was also going to be Yuri. The name Yuna did then get claimed. So I decided to give her a stage name. The first name I gave was Mollie, but I never liked this name with Seeun’s face so instead I gave her the stage name Yulie, after seeing the name due to Yul being the name of Yeji’s niece. So my girl Maizy was named after not one but two ITZY things. The stage name Yulia then got claimed though, and I felt Yulie was too similar. I also felt Yuna never fit Seeun’s face, though it might be because of my associations with the real Yuna. I decided it would just be better to scratch the original idea entirely as the reasons behind it were also irrelevant. I decided to keep “Yul” though as the fake name, and then came up with the name Maizy instead as a stage name. And idk about you but my girl Seeun screams Maizy I can’t explain it that girl she is MAIZY.

NANAMI:
In terms of her personality, Nanami is loud and doesn’t really think before she speaks. She loves making friends and she loves performing. I imagine she would have a really strong stage presence despite not being in the dance line.

When creating Nanami… I feel bad for Nanami because there’s not much planned here. But there is still a little so!

Japanese idols are quite rampant in the real idol industry, yet CALLA had none, so I felt like I wanted Reveily to have a Japanese member. Nanami is a name I also really like… can’t remember where I got it from… might’ve been Danganronpa?

Originally her face claim was Yuna from CSR, however I also wanted an absolute maknae rather than a maknae line like in CALLA. I feel like the difference between 2004 and 2005 isn’t that major but I decided if I was going to make an adult idol I wanted to just use an adult face claim. This is why I decided to use Mayuka from NiziU, as most NiziU members are the age I was looking for, and Mayuka was a contestant I was rooting for.

YUXI:
And finally, the member you’re probably waiting for the most, Zhang Yuxi, aka Liu Yubi.

One thing I know I wanted for this group was a redebuting idol. The issue is, I had none. So I decided to borrow one. While I was going to ask later on, another group manager, Roa, had decided to disband one of her groups and I decided to mention my idea, in case the idea of their idols leaving the industry for good made her sad. Roa very kindly allowed me to use Yubi, so everyone say thank you to Roa.

Yubi is an ex-member of Lovisa, and is also Chinese. This made me quite excited because I originally wanted Reveily to have two Japanese members to make a foreign line. So yes, Yubi may not be Japanese but she does allow for a foreign line.

I’m still exploring Yuxi’s personality right now since she’s not an idol that I created originally, but I imagine her being sort of like Maizy and laid back, but still chatty and jokey. I think she’d be a good oldest member for this group, and also take care of Iyah a lot due to already having experience.

Roa has helped me a lot to develop Yubi, and approved of both the face claim and the name change to Yuxi for the storyline. All I can say is I hope I can do Yubi justice through Reveily now that she is in my hands. I promise I will try my hardest.

DEEPER IN THE DREAM
There’s even more than just this that has gone into Reveily, such as the backstories of the characters of The Dream Team, and other bits here and there. However, unlike CALLA where I want to share everything, part of the experience of Reveily is I want you all to experience their group and their lives in the moment. It’s no fun telling everyone everything I’ve done. Instead, it’s up to everyone else to discover them naturally.

One way in which I’m allowing for this natural discovery are through the diary entries some people received during the album orders! How these diary entries work is they will allow for the other members’ perspectives of the events of The Dream Team. I know the gap between the first episode being released and these diary entries being received was quite big this time, so I don’t know how effective they were since people probably forgot the events of the first chapter. But in the future the episode releases and album releases will be closer together.

Anyways, all but one member does this. And the person who received the final member’s diary…. Well, they know something very special. I’ll reveal it to everyone else eventually but right now I’m sure they’re having a lot of fun being the chosen one.

The more times you order Reveily photocards the more likely you are to receive a diary, although interestingly for the first order 6 different people received diaries. I doubt this will happen every time though.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading. Let’s venture into this dream together.
this is making me want to post mine for Celestia except it won't nearly be as well thought out lol

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
NANAMI INSTAGRAM POST
IMG_5701.jpeg
How is everyone? Are you enjoying summer?? 🥰☀️