Request a Fanfiction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
can you guys do The boyz " the celebrity siblings" the boys as your brothers and you guys are kpop idols

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author

Iz*Grass

Author
Yea. You are one of there siblings they are your brothers and you guys are famous celebrities
Oh okay, I'll try writing one, even though I've never written in second person POV ^^

Oh okay, I'll try writing one, even though I've never written in second person POV ^^
Ahh ok... Thank you! Oh btw, can you make their family like rich then there father died so there mom is talking care of them? Thank you!

Iz*Grass

Author
Ahh ok... Thank you! Oh btw, can you make their family like rich then there father died so there mom is talking care of them? Thank you!
Ok! Do you have an idol in mind for the mom or should she be non-celebrity?

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
Jimin as a vampire and Rose as a human and the vampire falls in love with the human and protects her like his life depends on it

vuriance

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Childe/Tartaglia
Alhaitham
Mio
Do you have a favorite band/ship and you'd want someone to make a fanfiction with them? Post in this thread and the fanfic authors on the forums will check your requests.
Would you do a friends to lovers of Reita from The Gazette?

roaxy

(ยฏ`*โ€ข.ยธ,ยคยฐยดโœฟ.๏ฝก.:* ะฒั”ฮฑฯ…ั‚ฮนfฯ…โ„“ *.:๏ฝก.โœฟ`ยฐยค,ยธ.โ€ข*ยดยฏ)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I was think of a high school fanfic too, with Felix as my bully (but secretly in love with me), Lee Know as my brother, and Hyunjin as my boyfriend, but he cheats on me with another girl (could be anyone of your choice), which makes Felix have sympathy for me and be friends with me and then we finally fall in love. It's a lot, I know.

Last edited:

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member