Re-Introduction (almost a month later--)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Name: Bee
Pronouns: They/It
Relationship Status: MaRriEd
Sexuality: Bye Sexual
Fashion Genre: Goth/Alt/Grunge
Children: 1 son. I love my gay son <3

Stuff about me: Moodswings 24/7 (sorry if i post sad shii a lot). My ult bias' are Xiaojun (WayV/NCT), Johnny (NCT), Jacob (VAV), and Hitomi (IZ*One). My girlfriend is amazing haha. My triggers are mentions of ed's, s/h, sxixide, and caps. I'm sorry if i say/do something stupid, please correct me but don't be too harsh- I'm hella sensitive :') Oh oh oh oh oh and I'm an author on K-profiles + d a n c e r

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change

Stuff about me: Moodswings 24/7 (sorry if i post sad shii a lot). My ult bias' are Xiaojun (WayV/NCT), Johnny (NCT), Jacob (VAV), and Hitomi (IZ*One). My girlfriend is amazing haha. My triggers are mentions of ed's, s/h, sxixide, and caps. I'm sorry if i say/do something stupid, please correct me but don't be too harsh- I'm hella sensitive :') Oh oh oh oh oh and I'm an author on K-profiles + d a n c e r
i'm sorry if this offends or triggers you but what is caps? do you mean capitalized letters?

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
i'm sorry if this offends or triggers you but what is caps? do you mean capitalized letters?
Yeah,, like things like FHDKGDGGUKJD are okay but like to an extent capitalization and exclamation marks make me very anxious and makes me feel like I'm being yelled at

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Yeah,, like things like FHDKGDGGUKJD are okay but like to an extent capitalization and exclamation marks make me very anxious and makes me feel like I'm being yelled at
ooh okay got it! i was asking bc if i were talking to you sometime i wouldnt want to trigger you

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now

hey hey :)

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
9bvv9x6-png.37709

1605495797564-png.37117

1608041825596-png.40239