Rating All the Anime I’ve Watched {continuously updated}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
a47fbeaa499226e5500a0a520e521c7af211202c.gifv

hi & welcome to my messy “rating all the anime I’ve watched so far” thread.
Here I will list the anime & possibly a brief description, but I have the memory of a goldfish so I forget easily ahaha, but on top of that, I’ll rate it -/10 & tell you guys if I would watch it again in the future.
I watch most of my anime on VRV but I have watched some on Funimation & Crunchyroll too.
I have a long list of anime to watch & I’m constantly adding new ones, also my OCD is super bad so I have everything in order by number of episodes & also alphabetical order (except for Jujutsu Kaisen bc I was so excited to watch it first lol) but this will continuously be updated when I finish an anime.
Stay tuned for the first post
a47fbeaa499226e5500a0a520e521c7af211202c.gifv

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
b4375c31d3bcf17954d206b54744d415571e7d26.gifv

Starting off with the first anime I ever watched & completed.

Jujutsu Kaisen
# of episodes: 24
Watched on: VRV

I’ll be honest, I can’t say much about the plot without giving away the entire thing, but if you’ve seen it, you know.

10/10 stars, spectacular, amazing, show stopping, stupendous, just all around great.

Would I watch it again? Yes, yes I would.

I also heard there’s supposed to be a movie coming out about it, so looking forward to that & hopefully a season 2. 🤞

I honestly love all the characters so I can’t pick one favorite ^^

Definitely recommend it though

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
tumblr_pxwjlbRvUE1v62oblo2_500.gifv

Big Order
# of episodes: 10

So…this one was definitely…something. So basically there’s this “Angel” called Daisy & she grants people wishes but these people turn into Orders & are given super powers, basically. Through the whole thing, viewers are made to believe the MC was the cause of the “Great Destruction” but then there is a major plot twist at the end.

Rating: 6/10 eh, the plot was good, I guess, but there’s so much weird shit like the perceived incest type of relationship that seems to be going on with MC & his step sis.

Would I watch it again: probably not, unless I was really bored.

Favorite character: Rin, I guess, she was pretty badass.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
5d823b1b1f8d8b8368c3af997899455b80aae10c.gifv

Darwin’s Game
# of episodes: 11

So, MC is sent a link to a game, called Darwin’s Game (obviously), and as soon as he opens it, he’s part of the game & the only rules are to survive & kill as many players as possible.

Rating: 10/10
Would I watch it again: Yes. Plus they left it open for a second season so hopefully it comes.
Favorite characters: I like all the characters equally but I think if I had to choose, it’d be Shuka.

I recommend it though if you like Battle Royale type animes.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
b4577da377f72af0437e3ea070e0143e09f06c88.gifv

given
# of episodes: 11
Watched on VRV

I WILL NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT GIVEN. Everything about it is so aesthetically pleasing. Boys in a band, boys who love boys, it’s so beautiful.

Would I watch it again: YES
Favorite character: love them all equally but Mafuyu is baby <3

Recommend it for sure.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
7c4efa2eeafd1424073225c2b7c66b23dbbf5e6a.gifv

Another
# of episodes: 12

I love this anime so much. It’s a good horror anime & the plot twist at the end blew my mind, because I didn’t see it coming.
You’ll never look at umbrellas again the same way though 👀

My rating: 10/10
Favorite character: Mei but I honestly liked all of them.

I recommend it, unless horror animes aren’t your thing, then don’t watch it.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
5c07683fc099659c166dc42ec9358c77ab93c301.gifv

Backflip!!

Okay, this is such a cute sports anime & it’s about Men’s Rhythmic Gymnastics! I honestly love this anime, it’s so funny but also I feel a strong connection to it, since I used to do gymnastics myself, so idk, I feel like I can connect with it?

Favorite character: I love all of them but the one teammate named Watari is so fucking funny lol I laugh every time he does something

I recommend it if you like sports animes.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
b90c69f689226f4e078f4ead73876dd5021495fa.gifv

Battle Game in 5 Seconds

Another battle royale type anime’s. MC is a huge video game lover & doesn’t care about much else. One day he & tons of other people are selected at random to participate in their very own live action battle royale type of game. They’re equipped with different powers that they can use on other opponents.

Rating: 10/10 they left it open for a possible second season
Would I watch it again: yes
Favorite characters: they’re all likeable in their own way.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
e3ee5e521f6733d12a6f5d05baeb6488928de408.gifv

Beyond the Boundary

I love this anime. Everything about it is so aesthetically pleasing. I laughed, I cried, I fell in love, it was just an amazing time. Mirai is a spirit world warrior who uses her own blood to fight youmu’s. She meets a half human/half youmu named Akihito & tries to kill him many times but he’s basically immortal lol but the plot is so good & the ending is so fucking sad.

Would I watch again: YES
Favorite characters: Mirai & Akihito but also the rest.

I recommend it also ^^

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
tumblr_pp8bsrSyC91uugowho1_500.gifv

Blood-C
Watched on: Funimation

Okay, so, I’ll be honest, I didn’t really understand this one until the very end, then it all made sense. I won’t say anything, because I don’t wanna give it away but by the last 2 episodes, I felt so bad for Saya & just wanted to give her a hug.

Rating: 8/10
Would I watch it again: maybe, just once
Favorite character: Saya but only towards the end, other then that, I didn’t really care for any of the characters

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
tumblr_oeeb6dIUOb1svhpylo5_r1_250.gifv

Bloodiovres

Okay, this is another one of those confusing animes that kind of doesn’t make sense in the end..the way they ended it, left it with so many questions & I don’t know if they were planning on making another season or what, there were rumors that the company that produced it, went bankrupt & that’s why it ended the way it did.

Rating: 5/10, didn’t love it, didn’t hate it
Would I watch it again: probably not

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
37d757ba0dd927373b50d6a7e7f54e2ed744224c.gifv

Blue Spring Ride

Okay, this anime is so cute & it honestly makes me wish I wasn’t single lol I just love the two MC’s in here & their relationship. It really is a slice of life anime & it’s so cute.

Would I watch again: yes
Favorite characters: Kou & Futaba

I definitely recommend if you love slice of life animes.

**Note: this is all for now. I messed up with Backflip & had it listed under another category, only to find out it had 12 episodes instead of 13, so I’m actually still finishing it before moving to the next anime I have that would have came after Blue Spring Ride**

Froggychan

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shoko Nishimiya
Shoya Ishida
All of Us Are Dead
Pigeon Plush
umm.... Hello! I'm froggy chan, I just came here to say hi! [ the animes I like include : " A silent voice" - "Saiki" - "words bubble up like soda pop" - "MHA" - "Promised neverland" - Haiki? <---- idk how to spell it - and etc ]

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
animesher.com_boogiepop-phantom-terror-gif-1686304.gif

Boogiepop Phantom

I honestly had no idea what was going on through this whole anime lol I was so lost & felt like I was missing a whole lot but I stuck around because the vibes were immaculate & the opening/ending song is really good. This anime came out in 2000, so it’s the first “old” anime I’ve watched. I did enjoy it though.

Rating: 8/10
Would I watch again: possibly, maybe
Favorite characters: none of them really stuck out for me but I did like Boogiepop.

*note: it is a horror anime, so I don’t recommend it if you don’t enjoy horror animes*

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
cbd8b4b4648dcaa99c048261f12faa3221304129.gifv

BTOOOM!

I literally just finished this anime, so i figured I’d write my thoughts on it while they’re fresh.

This is another battle royale type anime. A bunch of people get sent to an island to play a real life version of a popular online video game. That’s basically the plot. However, the anime had an open ending, but I don’t think there will be a season 2, as it’s already been 8 years(the anime came out in 2012) & I’m kind of disappointed because I want to know what happens with Sakamoto & Himiko.

Rating: 9/10
Would I watch it again: probably.

It’s a good anime but I give it a 9/10 for two reasons, one being the open ending, so I guess I won’t know what happens unless i read the manga & the second reason, TW: r@p3 & child abuse

There was a lot of implied r@p3 with this anime, like almost the first 5 episodes, I believe? Mentions, implies or shows some form of r@p
I honestly was losing hope with this one but I’m glad I stuck it through because, like I said, the anime is really good and the final episode had me bawling my eyes out over one of the characters.(because mans didn’t deserve what happened to him & the creators are shit for allowing that)

For the child abuse part, there is one episode where a 14 year old boy’s father is abusing him.

Other then that, great anime. I don’t recommend it though if r@p3 & child abuse is a trigger for you.