[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I stg French (as in the subject not the language) is a troll sometimes coz they really expect me to know what some of these words mean in English as well. Like okay précarité has something to do with precariousness but the fuck is that

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I could change my username to WJZY, but risk losing interest in ITZY and/or WJSN and being stuck with it. That's the problem with usernames based on songs and groups

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Nah cause a friend (not the same person that I chatted with that I posted here from last time) that I had a chat with today for 2 and a half hours - she’s not that familiar with kpop but last time I recommended some artists to listen to and she really likes stayc and finds their music unique and enjoyable to listen to (since I told her that stayc is my current no.1 favs). She also listened to IVE. Then she told me she should or might have to listen to boy groups too so today I recommended some of the golcha’s (golden child) songs to her and she really likes the vibe of their songs, even complimenting their voices.
Like I think you guys would know what it feels like to have someone listening to the music that you like listening to that you think they’ll like as well.
Best chat that I’ve had with her today - of her listening to their music whilst we’re chatting.🤩

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
MAMAMOO COMEBACK!!!!!!!!

But not November 1st blehgg

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
omg Dreamcatcher is coming back on october 11!!!

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
Im just here waiting for someone new to make a fake group because its currently just the old managers making new groups

The fake group industry is a "im going to steal the idea of literally anyone and not give credit just because its popular now and I like the idea"

I cannot understand how some people (specifically lost_in_the_dream) can actually accept the fact that the idea that they made is being stolen. It's one thing to be inspired and another to copy. That's why nmixx is hated so much (for those of you who still think it's because of the song). At some point, there are just the "trendsetters" (or the people who actually come up with new things) and the people who just steal ideas.

The diversity is F-. Literally no boy groups except for my group WHITELIST that hasn't even debuted. The amount of dating scandals that have been surrounding them is so unrealistic. They haven't even debuted please give them a break. Please come up with more boy groups if you want that many scandals. Speaking on this topic, the names and faceclaims are so consistent. For those of you who like to join fake groups, please come up with new names/personas and choose different faceclaims. It makes life for us group managers a whole lot easier. I often find names and faceclaims repeating. There are only so many idols in this fake industry, it won't hurt to come up with an individual name.

In addition, (maybe this is just me) if you choose a more experienced more popular idol with a lot of pictures/content as opposed to a rookie who debuted a month ago, I will love you a lot more. It makes our lives easier. I have spent hours trying to find concept photos for those faceclaims that are rookies and it is draining.

Concepts of a group are special. It helps with their individuality and to take that concept and tweak it a tiny bit and use it for yourself is disgusting. This is not official so there is no suing allowed, but there are only so many groups and managers. You can clearly see who the manager was "inspired" by. Do not take a concept that a group already "owns". ex. Enchantress, Fairytales; ROBO:5, Space/Futuristic

Do not make a million groups and then throw them away one by one once you lose interest. Be consistent. Stop switching so much. We don't need a million inactive groups. Think your groups through and promote them once you debut them. I have this problem. My groups, (BLACKLIST, WHITELIST, Hourglass) were all made out of impulse. Once I was over that faze, I was stuck with the responsibility of managing these groups and it was much like a burden.

Im sorry you had to read this, it probably will be deleted soon.

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
Im just here waiting for someone new to make a fake group because its currently just the old managers making new groups

The fake group industry is a "im going to steal the idea of literally anyone and not give credit just because its popular now and I like the idea"

I cannot understand how some people (specifically lost_in_the_dream) can actually accept the fact that the idea that they made is being stolen. It's one thing to be inspired and another to copy. That's why nmixx is hated so much (for those of you who still think it's because of the song). At some point, there are just the "trendsetters" (or the people who actually come up with new things) and the people who just steal ideas.

The diversity is F-. Literally no boy groups except for my group WHITELIST that hasn't even debuted. The amount of dating scandals that have been surrounding them is so unrealistic. They haven't even debuted please give them a break. Please come up with more boy groups if you want that many scandals. Speaking on this topic, the names and faceclaims are so consistent. For those of you who like to join fake groups, please come up with new names/personas and choose different faceclaims. It makes life for us group managers a whole lot easier. I often find names and faceclaims repeating. There are only so many idols in this fake industry, it won't hurt to come up with an individual name.

In addition, (maybe this is just me) if you choose a more experienced more popular idol with a lot of pictures/content as opposed to a rookie who debuted a month ago, I will love you a lot more. It makes our lives easier. I have spent hours trying to find concept photos for those faceclaims that are rookies and it is draining.

Concepts of a group are special. It helps with their individuality and to take that concept and tweak it a tiny bit and use it for yourself is disgusting. This is not official so there is no suing allowed, but there are only so many groups and managers. You can clearly see who the manager was "inspired" by. Do not take a concept that a group already "owns". ex. Enchantress, Fairytales; ROBO:5, Space/Futuristic

Do not make a million groups and then throw them away one by one once you lose interest. Be consistent. Stop switching so much. We don't need a million inactive groups. Think your groups through and promote them once you debut them. I have this problem. My groups, (BLACKLIST, WHITELIST, Hourglass) were all made out of impulse. Once I was over that faze, I was stuck with the responsibility of managing these groups and it was much like a burden.

Im sorry you had to read this, it probably will be deleted soon.
Everything u just said there is sooo true
I also wanted to talk about it a few days ago but didn’t know how to say it
And u just did it perfectly

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I have a username idea but the thought of leaving behind shinnayu is INTENSE. I swear I’ve had this username for a year now??

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
What if I changed my layout and my name at the same time and wait to see how long it takes for people to know who I am. What if I made the layout absolutely nothing related to me? Like a group I’ve never spoken about in my life

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
What if I changed my layout and my name at the same time and wait to see how long it takes for people to know who I am. What if I made the layout absolutely nothing related to me? Like a group I’ve never spoken about in my life
U also should delete everything that people wrote on ur wall so absolutely none would know who u r

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
U also should delete everything that people wrote on ur wall so absolutely none would know who u r
Extravagant scheme to confuse the forums. Pay off? Absolutely nothing except temporary satisfaction

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Seeing Le Sserafim perform as 5 feels wrong
Seeing Le Sserafim perform as 6 makes me sad

It’s a lose lose