[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I still think its weird that the likelihood of meeting the people you have in your life must be so low, like if you had changed one thing, maybe if you moved into a different house, got put into a different class, went to a different school, worked somewhere else you probably wouldnt know the people you do. And there's also the decisions that people's parents made and their parents made and so on that led to everyone being where they are today

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I still think its weird that the likelihood of meeting the people you have in your life must be so low, like if you had changed one thing, maybe if you moved into a different house, got put into a different class, went to a different school, worked somewhere else you probably wouldnt know the people you do. And there's also the decisions that people's parents made and their parents made and so on that led to everyone being where they are today
I feel like I already made this rant but still, Im not really capable of actually understanding it. On another note, Im alive because of the internet and that's also weird

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
For example, I wouldn't know you if I never became a weeb in the first place :unsure: