[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
ktubers are some of the worst pieces of absolute scum indviduals while also being good at the same time.

i only watch a few. like (3). sometimes they’re opinions can be too strong and ill get mad nn unfollow then see tgem on my feed nn follow them again or subrcube idk how to spell it tho hhehhe

Kakiko

Maknae
#K4L #Niichi #Occultism #HHGang #IMNOTDOA #FKATL
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
don't judge me, but I used to watch ajanaevis (now ajanugu), I didn't like her, I just got into her for her livestreams. She's kinda funny, but she's too toxic. She hates on groups for no reason, and says very questionable things while her fans just eat that up.

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
i forgot that i read gone with the wind and when i saw the cover i was like "hmm i should read that" before the summary included stuff about Ashley Wilkes and Tara and Scarlet 💀

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
what if we had proflie music on here like right next to our criedts and like we can all listen to each other taste instead of ‘is it on your playlist’ and ‘ whats ur now playing song’ no hate just saying mwah<3

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
🤩

Attachments

• C789DD19-0EC7-4860-A86F-691DD890C0A3.jpeg
    C789DD19-0EC7-4860-A86F-691DD890C0A3.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 4

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
i find carrd yt video tuts to be hard. like absolutely hard

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
How did I forget to add Shangri-La by Vixx within my favorite MVs of all time list 🤦‍♀️

Kakiko

Maknae
#K4L #Niichi #Occultism #HHGang #IMNOTDOA #FKATL
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
what if we had proflie music on here like right next to our criedts and like we can all listen to each other taste instead of ‘is it on your playlist’ and ‘ whats ur now playing song’ no hate just saying mwah<3
like when I talked about the janecore/dariacore & hyperpop music I was listening to yesterday except it is linked next to my credit

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
??? So I was scrolling through tiktok and one came up about Devil by the Window and how it was their “second full English track”. WHATS THE FIRST ONE??? Coz I googled it and I’m seeing English Vers of previous songs but where is a full eng track?? Please tell me I’m losing my mind now