[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
PREDICTIONS FOR CHESHIRE:

- CHESHIRE:
I think it's going to have an anti drop chorus. Thanks to JYP for always spoiling the chorus, based on this MV Teaser it sounds that the chorus is quite empty, but it feels like that it would follow up from an upbeat pre-chorus. Either this or the clip featured is the bridge like the LOCO teaser. As for the rest of the song, I think it's going to have this concept which is somewhere between chic and quirky. As if Mafia had a baby with Not Shy

- SNOWY:
I think Snowy will be my favourite song on the album. I think again the chorus will be more empty than the verses. It's going to have this sound that feels like winter, but in a more creepy way. Like walking down a winter path but you feel like maybe you're not alone...

- FREAKY:
I think Freaky will sound a bit like BiBi's music. It'll sound quite samey all the way through but not necessarily in a bad way. Just quite gentle and chic

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
this is very random but sometimes when you're talking to french ppl, and when you're not understanding or you want them to repeat, they might get annoying and say that phrase "am i talking chinese or????"
like "chinese is so complicated so let's make it a funny common expression" no. no. no
like who got this shitty idea

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
Music is simultaneously my favourite and least favourite thing to talk about. If I know you know kpop I will talk your ear off, but to everyone else my heart drops when they ask what music I listen to

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Lord why did this take me forever ๐Ÿ™„

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
I think the tl is wrong about cheshire. I think the La La Las might be the pre-chorus NOT the post-chorus. I do think weโ€™re all right in that after the โ€œnothings wrong right?โ€ there will be a La La La. But it wonโ€™t go into the rest of them.

I just have to say this now so if Iโ€™m right I can feel better than all the other midzys

sanasideup

divinโ€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
this is very random but sometimes when you're talking to french ppl, and when you're not understanding or you want them to repeat, they might get annoying and say that phrase "am i talking chinese or????"
like "chinese is so complicated so let's make it a funny common expression" no. no. no
we have a similar saying in english, it's rly annoying and sinophobic

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
โœง The Boyz Younghoon โœง
The Untamed
wait thats a thing???

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
I love the 30th of November so much like this day is literally the RESET for the Miel Music Awarda all my year stats go to 0 today. And I know thatโ€™s weird because December is the last month. But on the MIMA calendar itโ€™s the last day. All my SOTD from now on, boom theyโ€™re 2023 SOTDs. My stream goals for 2022, complete. Itโ€™s insane. WOWOW

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
Me (aged 11): I hate primary school so much, I want to go to secondary school
Me (aged 16): I hate secondary school so much, I want to go to college
Me (aged 18, now): I hate college so muchโ€ฆ I want to go back to primary school