[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
ok small rant but i fricking hate tablecloths. i hate them. they are annoying and whenever i sit on the table the tablecloths just sit there on my knees and I hate it. they also move around the things on the table when you move them and it's really dumb because when you think about it tablecloths are really just there for looks and i dont think they have any use other than looking cool. If i were to spill juice on a table with a tablecloth, the juice would stain the tablecloth and then i would have to wash it, dry it, and then move everything off the table to put it back on. HOWEVER if I were to spill juice on a table WITHOUT a tablecloth, the mess would be easier to clean since i would just have to wipe it up with a paper towel assuming the table is a hard surface like wood. No matter how much I weight down the tablecloth, it still moves everything around if i were to pull it just a tiny bit. And dont even get me started on the cheap plastic ones that my grandma likes to buy for family events and stuff, they are such horrible quality and they break so easily.

TL;DR - tablecloths are useless and are only there for looks

L

Lucifer

ok small rant but i fricking hate tablecloths. i hate them. they are annoying and whenever i sit on the table the tablecloths just sit there on my knees and I hate it. they also move around the things on the table when you move them and it's really dumb because when you think about it tablecloths are really just there for looks and i dont think they have any use other than looking cool. If i were to spill juice on a table with a tablecloth, the juice would stain the tablecloth and then i would have to wash it, dry it, and then move everything off the table to put it back on. HOWEVER if I were to spill juice on a table WITHOUT a tablecloth, the mess would be easier to clean since i would just have to wipe it up with a paper towel assuming the table is a hard surface like wood. No matter how much I weight down the tablecloth, it still moves everything around if i were to pull it just a tiny bit. And dont even get me started on the cheap plastic ones that my grandma likes to buy for family events and stuff, they are such horrible quality and they break so easily.

TL;DR - tablecloths are useless and are only there for looks
***Sees This***