[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Something isn't adding up here 🤨

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Yeah I have herbal tea with me, do you want some? It's kinda hot at the moment but if I add milk to it then it'll cool down. Do you like hot tea? If not, do you mind if I add milk to it? What's the difference between cooling it down with milk and cooling it down naturally? Is milk reserved for impatient people? What if I don't have enough patience to let it cool down so that's why I always drink it with milk? Why can't I just drink the tea while it's hot? What's stopping me from just consuming the tea without considering what temperature its at? Is tea worth sacrificing my tongue for? How long does it take for your tongue to recover after burning it? What's the meaning of life?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Yeah I have herbal tea with me, do you want some? It's kinda hot at the moment but if I add milk to it then it'll cool down. Do you like hot tea? If not, do you mind if I add milk to it? What's the difference between cooling it down with milk and cooling it down naturally? Is milk reserved for impatient people? What if I don't have enough patience to let it cool down so that's why I always drink it with milk? Why can't I just drink the tea while it's hot? What's stopping me from just consuming the tea without considering what temperature its at? Is tea worth sacrificing my tongue for? How long does it take for your tongue to recover after burning it? What's the meaning of life?
Are you okay, Tobi? 🤨

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
No, it'll only invoke more clownery toward me and I don't feel like getting clowned at the moment 👍
I would never clown you, but I understand. I hope you feel better 💜

Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I just figured out the cause of most of my problems 😃

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
bruh what the hecc my keyboard is horrible bc whenever i play Taiko Web it just stops working for a few second this is not okie dokie >:C

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
milk has killed the universe 😥

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I just figured out the cause of most of my problems 😃
I've been experiencing cognitive dissonance for the past 4 years and I don't know how knowing that will help me but at least I have a name for it now 👍

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I was just on a different forum site aruging with grown adults way using aave is wrong... one even compared it to a heavy metal t-shirt... I came here instead, I hope theres less ignorance and racism here :unsure:

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I was just on a different forum site aruging with grown adults way using aave is wrong... one even compared it to a heavy metal t-shirt... I came here instead, I hope theres less ignorance and racism here :unsure:
that's horrible, imagine being a grown adult and still thinking like that.. I hope it wasn't on one of the other forums i'm active on
thankfully, this forum is really unproblematic and everybody here is super nice and welcoming :]