[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MOON.STRUCK

Kpop Rookie
Credits
literally!!!
Exactly, Judging people isn't good. It doesn't look good on them either, So I don't get it. Unless that person is bad genuinely, Then You could defo judge
Some girl I'm lowkey scared of - bc she's really pretty and I've seen her laugh at people, but everyone loves her and she's popular (I know stereotypical) - was JUDGING me during history. I wanted to slap her ;-;

BIAS_HEART

Kpop Groupie
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Cats In A Box
Jungwon
Hwang Inyoup
Ace
sigma, sigma... who is the sigmaist.... of them all
it is me - the skbidi sigma alpha rizzler.
i was born an alpha raised as an alpha created by my mother and father as an alpha. i woke up one morning on my skibidi toilet and burped. i looked over at the mirror and saw an alpha forming. i went to skl by bicicletta and saw my lower alphas. i howled and cackled OW OW OW. my sigmas arise as your alpha is here i said. as i got home i started to fold the dishes and then i decided to walk my fish but a butterfly ate it. mmmmmm delicous it said. flutter flutter flutter. fly off i said to my baby sigma skibdi rizzler alpha. i once got home and cried green goop and lyed on my washing machine and yelled at the sigmas. thank you for reading this i am very sigma also this is me.

as quoted by the famous person: skibidi toilet alpha sigma rizzler
ps. i am an alpha, obey my rules

Strawberry.tea

Kpop Expert
~~ love tastes like strawberries so sweet~~
Credits
Big Naughty
Jibeom
Ningning
i was born an alpha raised as an alpha created by my mother and father as an alpha. i woke up one morning on my skibidi toilet and burped. i looked over at the mirror and saw an alpha forming. i went to skl by bicicletta and saw my lower alphas. i howled and cackled OW OW OW. my sigmas arise as your alpha is here i said. as i got home i started to fold the dishes and then i decided to walk my fish but a butterfly ate it. mmmmmm delicous it said. flutter flutter flutter. fly off i said to my baby sigma skibdi rizzler alpha. i once got home and cried green goop and lyed on my washing machine and yelled at the sigmas. thank you for reading this i am very sigma also this is me.

ok get real into it

go off πŸ’€

BIAS_HEART

Kpop Groupie
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Cats In A Box
Jungwon
Hwang Inyoup
Ace
i don't want anyone's fucking sympathy or empathy but that's all i've been getting that since 2020
like stop ur making me feel more fragile and weak, but ofc they won't listen