[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

They say your soulmate can hear what song you're listening to, if that's the case I feel bad for who had to endure a whole 24 hrs of SKZ All In...

• Wow
Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
They say your soulmate can hear what song you're listening to, if that's the case I feel bad for who had to endure a whole 24 hrs of SKZ All In...
well I hope my soulmate doesn't mind me listening to daisy by pentagon on repeat for 26 hours 🤠

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
My soulmate about to be pissed off listening to me play the same 3 iKon songs on repeat day in and day out then 🤷‍♀️😌

L

Love_alize071313

My soulmate about to be pissed off listening to me play the same 3 iKon songs on repeat day in and day out then 🤷‍♀️😌
😂 I'd rather listen to 3 iKON songs on repeat than NANANANANNANANA EY! NANANANANA-EY! Light! IT! UP LIKE! DYNAMITE! again in a Samsung commercial.

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
omg i have seen that everywhere and i love it ☺️ oo and the one where they can feel when you are hurting :0 god i love anything having to do with soulmates

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
Alright which one of you furries has been having Cat and Dog on repeat for the past 2 hours😠, i srsly have tried listening to other songs to get it out of my head but it's just t h e r e😔✌️