[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Seogi

기뢄이 μ’‹μ•„
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
SM confirmed it happened so.. 🀷 i dont think that weirdo is innocent and i hope you know he had a camera in her phone too. Im just saying in general. I doubt something as serious as this where his own company confirmed it happened is a joke so.
All I know is that SM said he is is arrested and held under investigation, not jail just yet. But now, he is in jail and hopefully, most likely did this because we trust the law. Conclusion, I am not neutral anymore. Since, he is in jail which means he is guilty. I will not defend him anymore and I am against him. I know he had a camera in her phone but again, we don't know that for sure until he's in jail or proper official evidence thats why I stand neutral but now it is confirmed as he is in jail. He is guilty. I hate him.
I know, but that shit is really triggering and I always hope its just a stupid, not funny joke.

izyun

nana's yapper πŸ—£πŸ˜»
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Wives ✧
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
The list will be realeased soon soo, we're all gon become gg stans lol
I heard people saying the list doesnt exist and was started bc antis want to put the groups they anti on the list for controversy 😭 when i first heard that i was like wait a damn minute

Seogi

기뢄이 μ’‹μ•„
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
I heard people saying the list doesnt exist and was started bc antis want to put the groups they anti on the list for controversy 😭 when i first heard that i was like wait a damn minute
Oh really?? Bro, thats even more fucked, why can't people be truthful and not start shit to make rethink what we are supporting and not. So is the 200 Korean men involved even real?

izyun

nana's yapper πŸ—£πŸ˜»
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Wives ✧
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
Oh really?? Bro, thats even more fucked, why can't people be truthful and not start shit to make rethink what we are supporting and not. So is the 200 Korean men involved even real?
Its twitter so im not even shocked 😭 i think the 200 korean men are true but i dont think kpop idols being involved is true but people said it involved kpop idols so they could make a list with people they anti