[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Aeri <3

If your girl only knew
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Baby you failing everything at once and you know that. I’m not a member of “kprofiles “ I’m a person who comes back to see changes but no it’s never happened. One because one of the mod who’s 30 years old only worry about her kids and herself on this website. She’s weird she doesn’t know how to be a mod or some sort . Last time I was here she told me to kill myself and I felt hurt when she said that because why are you telling a minor to do that when you know you have kids the same age . Also I hate how you guys treat people better because there higher rank which is weird to me should we all be getting treated the same
Thats suspicious

Aeri <3

If your girl only knew
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
it’s not that it’s when you saw us getting called slurs and etc. when we put our feet down on this we get in trouble and not her which weird I don’t like that banned Rori she mad because she’s getting talked about so she come “back “ but she’s active watching this go down so banned her give her warnings not us.
I’m sorry who are you tho?

aesthete 🌙

ren ✗
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Matoki
Guys let's make one thing clear, all we want is this forum to be a friendly and positive community.
That means no fights, insults, or general bad talk is allowed. Mods are trying to do their job by respecting the existing forum rules set by the administrators. They existed long before even most of us became members here.
Trolls' purpose is to attract your reaction, that's exactly what they want and that's why you shouldn't give them this satisfaction. Because you're only playing THEIR game. Plus the threads are getting filled with arguments and cuss words. This is supposed to be a kpop forum! So next time for the sake of all of us, if you notice any of them coming back just report them and do not respond to their provocations. Until we take action, ignore them. We will ban them immediately, as soon as we spot them. And please try to be respectful to mods who are only trying to keep this place peaceful.

Aeri <3

If your girl only knew
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
not trying to get involved or anything, but Aeri nothing here is ur fault and I'm on ur side.
I'm sure if there was more you can do, you would do it.
but since ur a Mod I understand you have to follow rules too even if you don't agree with them.
so ty for trying ik its hard to make everybody happy here
Thank you, Irene

Seogi

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡
Editor
Author
THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Guys let's make one thing clear, all we want is this forum to be a friendly and positive community.
That means no fights, insults, or general bad talk is allowed. Mods are trying to do their job by respecting the existing forum rules set by the administrators. They existed long before even most of us became members here.
Trolls' purpose is to attract your reaction, that's exactly what they want and that's why you shouldn't give them this satisfaction. Because you're only playing THEIR game. Plus the threads are getting filled with arguments and cuss words. This is supposed to be a kpop forum! So next time for the sake of all of us, if you notice any of them coming back just report them and do not respond to their provocations. Until we take action, ignore them. We will ban them immediately, as soon as we spot them. And please try to be respectful to mods who are only trying to keep this place peaceful.

Shy Girl

Kpop Fan
Credits
Hwang Inyoup
BT21
Bbokkari (Felix)
Ace
ok so what exactly is going on on. i am so frickin confused abt what's going on right now.

pls don't mind me i'm quite stupid and idiotic as said by myself and also possessed as said by my friends.

Seogi

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡
Editor
Author
ok so what exactly is going on on. i am so frickin confused abt what's going on right now.

pls don't mind me i'm quite stupid and idiotic as said by myself and also possessed as said by my friends.
LOOOOOONGGG STORY.

Sevillia

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
wow. i didnt see this. says alot.
the alts haven't felt even after my year hiatus..
i just want to come back here and see the ppl i lovee. :c