[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

izyun

nana's yapper 🗣😻 (hiatus)
Author
you are the light ive been searchin for forever 💗
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
ur the last one standing... periodttt😛. i legit stopped texting on here cus im so busy but like. damn. its ghost town in hereee.
exactly 😋 bro i left bc back when this place was actually active, HELLA shit went down and i was like oh hell no and dipped

izyun

Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
why did everyone leave?
people on here have talked about when it was so active and stuff
probably all of the drama that went down at the beginning of year im guessing. in february i came back (i had left in december) and shit went down again for no reason so thats my guess, if its not the drama then maybe people got bored of it or felt it was best that they left due to their own life

yizhng

jade
Credits
Kenny McCormick
probably all of the drama that went down at the beginning of year im guessing. in february i came back (i had left in december) and shit went down again for no reason so thats my guess, if its not the drama then maybe people got bored of it or felt it was best that they left due to their own life
I SAW THE THING THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY THINGY (or 2) i firgot- BTW U LOOK SO PRETTY. but also most ppl proly left bc of stuff goin on in the real world. i mean tbh forums arent as popular as they used to be back then. only popular forums these dayz is discord n reddit. and discord is more like real and live forums so it dont count:mad:

aesthete 🌙

ren ✗
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Matoki
Just ordered the body scrub Jennie uses, kinda curious to check it out.

♡luvyeonie♡

ʚ ✮ ɞ choi yeonjun ʚ ✮ ɞ
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
✧ THE best yeonjun ✧
Minisode 3: Tomorrow
User Title Change
Sunoo
oh i heard there was crazy drama damnnn and u came back to 1 person online per day like WHATTTTT
damn that's crazy
i hate people that start shit
I'm so glad I came when I did and that imma bout to head out

izyun

Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
I SAW THE THING THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY THINGY (or 2) i firgot- BTW U LOOK SO PRETTY. but also most ppl proly left bc of stuff goin on in the real world. i mean tbh forums arent as popular as they used to be back then. only popular forums these dayz is discord n reddit. and discord is more like real and live forums so it dont count:mad:
TYYYYY 😋 yeah true nobody really wants to make online friends anymore 😭