[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
oh. the waht is th problem
Well there's definitely a problem (can I even call it a problem? I don't know), but it's not something I can really talk about in public so I have to resort to yelling in my mind 😔

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
Well there's definitely a problem (can I even call it a problem? I don't know), but it's not something I can really talk about in public so I have to resort to yelling in my mind 😔
oh my ☹️ well we are here for you! and i will fight off the problems yk? i have powers 😏

• Wow
Reactions: ONF
L

Love_alize071313

how do people cuddle without socks on? like what if your feet are really really cold and then you accidentally touch your cuddle partner's leg or something? wouldn't they just move away from you or at least tell you to put on socks? or if your hands are really cold, then what? are you banned from cuddling until your body warms up again?
Super late but that's okay. I'd legit clasp myself onto my partner and tell them they need to warm me up. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Super late but that's okay. I'd legit clasp myself onto my partner and tell them they need to warm me up. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
but what if they push you away because you're too cold? are you just stuck on the edge of the bed trying to hoard as much blanket as you can but knowing deep down inside that no amount of blankets will ever be able to warm up the chunk of ice inside of you that's supposed to resemble your heart? (ok that last part was just projection but you get what I mean)

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
frying pan oppression

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I did this to myself so I shouldn't be complaining 😔

L

Love_alize071313

but what if they push you away because you're too cold? are you just stuck on the edge of the bed trying to hoard as much blanket as you can but knowing deep down inside that no amount of blankets will ever be able to warm up the chunk of ice inside of you that's supposed to resemble your heart? (ok that last part was just projection but you get what I mean)hyju
then I'd reclasp myself onto them and say if they keep up we finna go world star