Random SKZ Stories pt. FINALE~~~~~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

Hi. Forewarning: This is gonna be pretty crude... ENJOY❤❤❤

I sat looking at his sleeping face. How am I being brainwashed just like the other girls? How am i starting to love him?
Better question: How come you didn't love him? How were you so blind at the fact he was head-over-heels for you? You blind th*t.
Who-?
Of course she didn't see that. She gets it from you.
Who am i hearing???
Seriously guys? Now?
Who are you guys?
We are you
What??
Do we really have to elaborate? Fine. I am you
You see us in you.
You and I
You and I
We will be Forever
Wh-
"Chan" I rose and ran to him shaking him to wake him up. "Chan please help me" he woke up, startled. "Y/N? Are you ok? Is this one of those hormone things women have?"

Aw- He's adorable~
"Did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"

He can't hear us. He isn't in your head.
"I am going insane?"
"What?"
"Chan I'm--I'm hearing voices" He looked at me with a look. A terrified one. "Chan, please believe me. Help me please"
"Y/N, I-I can't help you."
"Please." I fell to the floor creating streams with my tears.

Hmph. He said he'd help us when we fall. He said he'd catch us. He didn't
I stared the floor down with my blood-shot eyes. I looked up to look into his eyes one more time. I couldn't. He no longer stood there. "Channie?" He was replaced with 4 different people. They looked familiar. They looked like...me.
"Nope, Just your conscious. Get up"
"Ew, why are you crying? Stop being such a p*ssy"
"You. You a**hole how can you do this to me? I've waited for so long for Chan to be next to me and you ruined it!!!"
I was kicked, punched, slapped. I was being destroyed by me. I then remembered there was one last voice I heard one that was no where in view. I looked for it and found it. It was by a console like thing. I looked out the window and seen him. He was there holding my face, listening to me saying "There's so many voices" looking me dead in the eyes saying "It's ok." I knew I had to get back to him. I knew i had to fight. i stood up and tried to fight back but it was no use so i did the only rational thing at the moment. I ran for the console. I pulled the voice down and yanked the control one way. My body went flying. "You think we don't have a contingency plan?" I watched in horror as it hit a button labelled 'S' "'S?' What the hell does that mean?" "You'll find out soon enough" "Can we do it now?" "Yep!"
The voices sat in special looking chairs with mics. "HEY!!" i grabbed one of them "WHAT'RE YOU GUYS DOING????" "Away! And so are you!"
It pushed me through the monitor in front of me. I was back. No I wasn't. I was walking to a window. Looking down from a high up floor. "Y/N. STOP!!" I stood on the ledge. I looked at Channie. "It isn't you. It is me fighting against everything" He stared at me with tears. "I finally had you to myself and now you're gonna leave me?"
"There's nothing you can say that can make me stay."
"Please, don't"
"Nothing you can say"
"Please, Stay"
I am you
"I am You, I see me in you"
I fell
"Y/N-AH" Chan looked out the window. "no..."
He then became a trainer and debuted in a group. He wrote two songs when my ghost was next to him. 'Voices' and 'I am You'