GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
I just found out XG's fandom name is ALPHA.

Nah coz that's worse than fucking "My" for aespa imagine going around telling people "I'm an alpha"

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
What's with all these idols being under fire recently ๐Ÿค”

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
Everglow comeback WHEN????

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ The clouds embrace us. โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
I absolutely love finding even the most far fetched connections between the things I love, like different things of other interests I have with kpop or even inside of kpop itself. Kingdom and E'Last are two of my all-time favs and they kind of share the same spot of groups I love in my head and also have a similar vibe at times. And at one point I was like damn what if I find some connections between the music videos, because both of those have things in them that I really love. (Especially the mysterious misty forest) And here were some I found which I hope make sense to someone other than me?? (on each image, E'Last on the left, Kingdom on the right)

Attachments

• Fs-XDWOWYAcf_Vq.jpg
    Fs-XDWOWYAcf_Vq.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Fs-XEaiX0AEQUeE.jpg
    Fs-XEaiX0AEQUeE.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Fs-XEJrWYBYHPu2.jpg
    Fs-XEJrWYBYHPu2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 4

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
First half is more theory, second half is more wishing lol

So!
MIDZYs like to theorise that ITZY's albums come in trios. Not official triologies maybe but they seem to be following a pattern.
It was most noticeable with their first 3 albums, obviously: IT'z Different, IT'z ICY and IT'z Me. These three albums were about self confidence and loving yourself (pride in difference, confidence, self acceptance)
Then, they shifted slightly with their next 3 albums: Not Shy, Guess Who and Crazy In Love. These 3 albums were all to do with love of another person. Not Shy had someone confidently confessing their love, Mafia had someone messing with the feelings of their crush through the metaphor of the mafia party game, and Loco was about being obsessed with someone

Currently ITZY have 8 albums, with Checkmate and Cheshire being 7 and 8. 8 is not a multiple of 3. Therefore, the 3rd album in this third trilogy has not been released. Midzy have come up with a theory about what the next album's name could be. Checkmate, Cheshire. Could the next ITZY album be called Che---? Also, another similarity between Sneakers and Cheshire comes with their carelessness theme. Sneakers is about rebelling and not caring when people criticise you or think you are weird, while Cheshire plays with the ideas of abnormality and deception and asks you "why so serious?". So it's also theorised the next album will also have that same playful and kinda mocking theme to it

This comes onto where my dreams fall. You see, most Midzy when they make their fake comeback pranks on Twitter tend to call the next ITZY album Chemistry. I don't want Chemistry. MY DREAM IS FOR THE NEXT ITZY ALBUM TO BE CALLED CHEESE/CHEESY

And I want the music video to be themed about cheese. Yes this is where my dreams lie.

Sneakers is weird, Cheshire is playful. Cheese is just plain silly.

FURTHERMORE. Stray Kids have a song called Cheese (hence why I proposed Cheesy too) which is a direct diss to their haters. Now with Cheshire we saw this vague semblance of a JYP multiverse come in, because of Scientist by TWICE, Case 143 by SKZ and DICE by NMIXX all making reference to question marks or the cheshire cat (in DICE's case)

So if Cheese/y were to be a silly song which has similar vibes with Sneakers or Cheshire which says "you can call me weirdo" or "why so serious" it would have a similar feel to Cheese by SKZ, further deepening the connection between JYP groups. Though this could easily cause a fan war woohoo. Furthermore, you could also argue Chemistry would link to scientist.

BUT LONG LIVE THE CHEESE

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
When will infinite have a reunion comeback??

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
1.)When Hyuna and Dawn broke up i think it impacted their career alot.
2.)Le Sserafim only debuted about a year ago
3.)How did nightcore become so famous
4.)Kpop is becoming more popular.
5.)Is Felix's deep voice natural or was it forced like Rose's voice?

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Iโ€™m so proud of BXB ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’•

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Welp, itโ€™s sad that I canโ€™t participate in the live voting for boys planet tomorrow night since the show would be airing live at 9:50pm in here and then end (I assume) at around 1am AEST ๐Ÿ˜’
anyways, Iโ€™m very much looking forward to see who made it when I get to check it on Friday morning but at the same time Iโ€™m kinda nervous lol

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Matthew got into the final lineup Iโ€™m so happy!!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
When Kitsch first dropped there were so many allogations that Liz was being mistreated, and many (including myself which I feel very ashamed of now) theorised it might've been a punishment.

I just watched the total distributions for all IVE songs. The amount of lines she gets in I'VE IVE is insane.
I mean, look how many lines she got in Next Page
Screenshot (57).png
I didn't watch the full distribution but it seems she got a lot of lines from adlibs. But like, she still got very good lines in the rest of the song looking at a ccl sheet without said adlibs.

So now my two theories are basically that:
1. The less sinister: because of how many lines Liz got in the other tracks, Starship balanced it out with Kitsch. Not the most fair, they could've just made good distributions for all the songs to start with, especially since Kitsch is fully promoted. But like if she was singing that much in the other songs it might make senses
2. The more sinister: it was used as a promotional tactic. Get everyone raging at the poor distribution, justice for Liz all that then boom girly gets most lines in the title track including hard belting notes, and many 1sts and 2nds for the rest of the album. Kinda genius ngl, since I wouldn't be surprised if companies are well aware of the outrage distributions can cause.... But like my girl Liz doesn't deserve to be used as a marketting stategy!

Anyways. There we go

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
ITZYโ€™s COMEBACK IS GONNA HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE COLOUR BLUE

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ The clouds embrace us. โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
Wait I swear I remember the official Kingdom YouTube channel having a playlist with covers??? And it seems like some covers are just gone now?? Or unlisted maybe. I am really glad I downloaded some cover videos a bit back when I started working on an archive but god damn I did not know I did it just in time for one of my favs ๐Ÿ˜ญ It's nowhere to be found now??

ezgif-1-1e325be985.png