GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
kim-ji-yeon.carrd.co
Credits
Rating Kpop Performance/MV Outfits!
Outfits will be rated 0-10
Rules: Rate the picture above you
Rate your own picture
Don't hate on the pictures others post

r3zawrsqbzgzjVh9upE-o.jpg

Giselle: Okay I love the outfit, but in my opinion it's a little to short, and the shoes don't really go well so I say about a 7/10
Winter: I am in love with her hair! I would wear her pants! Her shirt kinda looks like Lisa's hylt performance shirt (
Lisa-BlackPink-Flame-Bodycon-Cropped-T-Shirt-With-Gloves-4.jpg
) I rate it a 8.5/10
Karina: I love her shoes! They look like they were pants cute into boots, and I love that style! so a 10/10
and Ning Ning!: I love her braids and her pants! Her hoodie is to die for! I just love her overall outfit! i say 10/10!​

sooo_lucky๐Ÿ€

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
Giselle - 7/10
I love the color, it reminds me of her 100%, but the top was a little too busy with the bottom.

Winter - 8/10
Love the wavy hair. If only the boots were a different color or even a different material from the pant things.

Karina - 9/10
Her outfit is amazing!!! Somethings a little off tho, maybe the boots.

Ning Ning - 10/10
So cute, I love how it looks like it's meant to be together. She looks so good in braids.

My Pic:
original(213).jpeg

Yeji - 10/10
I love the rainbows, and the boots are bright but they really go and complete the outfit.

Lia - 5/10
Poor Lia. The top and the boots are fine. The shorts would have been much better without the chains, if they were actual pants, or if it had fabric underneath the chains. You can't see but on the arm behind Yeji, she has a blue fishnet cast thing... the fact that it looks like a cast lowers the outfit a point and a half.

Ryujin - 8/10
I love this outfit so much, but I don't like longer shorts. So...

Chaeryeong - 100000000/10 (sorry I broke the rules... ๐Ÿ˜…)
I love everything about this outfit, and I especially love the shorts.

Yuna - 9/10
Yuna is the only one without heels, lol. I think that this is a super cute outfit, but Yuna doesn't have something that makes you go "wow amazing she's so pretty." All the other members have a little sparkle, just not Yuna

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Yeji-3/10
I like her hair but the outfit is just not it. i didn't really like the color combination and I didn't really like the jewelry either. The only thing that saved this outfit was the hair and boots.
Lia-3/10
The boots look weird and the chains are unnecessary and awkward. I really don't know what the top is. THis outfit was just not it.
Ryujin-6/10
I feel like this could have been a overall ok outfit if the didn't use those shorts.
Chaeryeong- 9/10
This was a good outfit I love the wavy hair esp.
Yuna-5/10
The hair was ok but theycould have added shorts instead of pants considering the boots she's wearing and top i actually kinda like.
(i'm sorry the not shy era' outfits were just not it esp lia's)
IMG_20210123_001745.jpeg
Minnie-10/10
one of my fav outfits i rlly like the top
Miyeon-9/10
it looks really cute
Soyeon-10/10
I rlly like the shorts
Yuqi-8/10
I think it would have looks better with smth other than the black top thingy
Shuhua-10/10
My fav one out of all of this i like the shoulders of the top
Soojin-10/10
I rlly like the headbead it looks super cute

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
love the blue traditional style clothing fits the concept of the song perfectly but some members have unnecessary clothing accessories such as yuqi top half of her shirt and soyeon's belt but other than that i think it's a great clothing choice on the stylist part. so 9/10
~~~~
February 21, 2022 STAYC - 'RUN2U' 2nd Mini Album Press Showcase | Kpopping

this is their performance showcase outfits so yeah...

overall as a group I do like that it's different and not monochrome for each member e.g all wearing the same suit or dress etc. But I don't love the mixing of the different fabrics and textures these outfits have. I think its the experimental style ITZY has atm with their stage clothing but slightly better in my opinion since it's actually pleasing to the eye compared to ITZY's. (Don't hate me for comparing between the groups)

Individually...
Yoon: The shirt looks okay and matches the shirt but i hate that necklace that shes wearing so 7/10
Sieun: Hate the boots and the colour of the skirt but other than that the rest looks fine just not my style 7/10
J: ooo i hate the skirt so much. i do understand thats its denim and thats fine but the part i dislike is the stripes on the denim.... the shirt would've been better without the stars 6/10
Isa: personally I don't love the colour green in clothing but other than that the rest of the outfit is okay so 8/10
Sumin: Hate the gloves and the colours on the skirt and cardigan. 6/10

Seeun: personally my favourite out of the 6 members. maybe change the colour of the belt and botts but other than that i think its great outfit 9/10

season

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Dopamine dressing is a statement. Everyone's life has been incredibly stressful over the past couple of years, therefore it's time to live in your clothes and tout your realness. BODY404 offers unique, cute, colorful, and funny summer-wardrobe staples made by emerging designers and artisans. These one-of-a-kind pieces are designed to make you feel comfortable for self-expression, and help you to dig out trends that haven't been viral on Tiktok or Instagram.73565