question !!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Hello!
I just had a question about the items we have that are displayed when we post something.
Is there a way to change the order the items are placed?
Because the ones I have showing are Jungwon, Jihyo, Minnie, and the Apink Panda Bong.
But I was wondering if I could change the order those were placed on my profile.

Thanks!

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Are you sure you didn’t just have bad Internet?
I'm pretty sure
All I did was hid all my items, then I tried to put them back in the order I wanted (Jihyo, Minnie, Jungwon, Panda Bong).
But as soon as I got to Jungwon he went in front 😭 (sorry Jungwon ilysm but I need Jihyo to be first 😭❤️)

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I'm pretty sure
All I did was hid all my items, then I tried to put them back in the order I wanted (Jihyo, Minnie, Jungwon, Panda Bong).
But as soon as I got to Jungwon he went in front 😭 (sorry Jungwon ilysm but I need Jihyo to be first 😭❤)
Ahh I see, you can’t change the order because of the time you bought them, you probably bought Jungwon recently so he’s in front

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Since there isn’t a suggestions place, I would actually quite like to be able to change orders. Having so many items but having to hide all but 4 just so the 4 you want to be displayed are feels kind of disappointing :’)

Idk if it would be possible for the admins to change this though