Question ๐Ÿ˜”

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Flower ๐ŸŒผ

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I.. just wanted to use this as a place to vent. I don't understand why so many Fandoms are so mean to each other. I made a comment, which was a well known joke amongst this Fandom community (or so I thought) which most people did find it a delight... but the problem is, bigger accounts are constantly harassing and bullying. I am older (31) so I just block and don't engage because why? But like.. I am trying to come out of my shell of anxiety and be more active to make friends but when I do, people just bully. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Girl, you and I both know that fandom is one of the most bullying fandoms ever ๐Ÿ˜ญ do you want me to go beat them up for you? ๐Ÿซถ

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

Flower ๐ŸŒผ

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Girl, they are just immature. I'm also an "older" fan and i remember the days where we could talk like this and everyone laughed. These new kids are just overly sensitive and entitled. Pay them no mind.

I usually don't, for real. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š I do appreciate you just allowing me to vent. And taking the time to reply. ๐Ÿฅน