Possibility of Selling Cards Back

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I know the answer is probably no, but I was wondering if we could sell cards back to the shop, or exchange them for ones with an equal value.
I have some cards I don't want anymore and would have rather spent the credits on other ones.
It would be great if we could get the credits back for a reduced price. Like getting 50% of the credits back if we trade a card in?
Or even sell the card to another user who would give us the credits in return. I know there is a trade function on the forums, but idk if it actually works.
I also know that this would be potentially putting a lot on mods to deal with all of these transactions. But I just figured I would ask! 💜

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
ik that we can't use the trade function bc the system we use has no way to rly place limits on it, meaning that ppl could trade level 1 cards for level 9 cards or smth, and ppl could just trade cards to their friends and try and complete the challenge that way.

but being able to get a refund on the cards doesn't sound like a bad idea. users could just discard the cards they no longer want and a mod can add the amount of credits its worth back to their account. i'll ask the other mods!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ik that we can't use the trade function bc the system we use has no way to rly place limits on it, meaning that ppl could trade level 1 cards for level 9 cards or smth, and ppl could just trade cards to their friends and try and complete the challenge that way.

but being able to get a refund on the cards doesn't sound like a bad idea. users could just discard the cards they no longer want and a mod can add the amount of credits its worth back to their account. i'll ask the other mods!
I agree, I was a mod for like a year and giving credits is not too difficult. I had to do it all the time with competitions