Please Read Before Posting an MV/Live

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Lately, a lot of people have been spamming the MV thread and I just wanted to bring up some reminders when posting here.

Please try to follow these from now on to cause less spammy posts.

1. Limit MV posts to 3 MVs a day.

2. If you do not stan or listen to a group, or a soloist, please refrain from posting their MVs. (In the past members have complained about wanting to post their ult group's MV but it had already been posted by someone who wasn't even a fan, so this is where this one came from)

3. You may also post MVs or Official Comeback Threads in the Official Thread for a group/idol.

4. This section is only for releases from up to 2 months ago. So, if you post an MV and the date in the MV is from last year or the beginning of 2020, it will be moved to Appreciation thread.

5. Please make sure to check and double check that the MV wasn't already posted before posting.

I hope these will help you guys better understand how this section works and if you have any questions don't be afraid to DM me or any of the mods.​