PINK VENOM FLOP? OR BOP?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
honestly i really liked pink venom, was it worth 3 years, no, not at all. But was it a song that I put on my playlist and that I vibe too, yes. The chorus wasn't exactly it, but the pre-chorus was amazing. But yeah I agree the ratatata part kinda put me to sleep.

stanlovenayeon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
It's a 50/50 for me. When I first heard the chorus I was like "wtf is up w jennies voice 🤨" the rap is good imo but. I just want them to go one song without speaking English or talking about brands is that too much to ask yg.

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I liked the rap part but other than that pink venom is a total FLOP for me but that's just my opinion

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
personally, the only thing that was good was the english rap parts....
so flop

kramsus

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Igglybuff
the rap in the beginning of the song seemed to be more hyped i liked it though ..the pre chorus had another beat that didn't idk blend together ..and then the chorus bruhh changed the whole mood of the song it wasn't all that catchy.and the part that I ABSOULTY DID NOT LIKE WAS THE RATATATA part. honestly I feel like the vibes of this song kept changing